Search results

1. Mario Martinez

PlayClassics TRT sound (calibration 2.4) album premiere

We have come up with some developments that I would like to share with you all. We have two new albums that we are about to release that feature a new version of our calibration (that would be calibration 2.4) It would be really helpful for us if you could have a listen and give us some...
  2. Mario Martinez

PlayClassics TRT v2.1j master file giveaway for ASR members

Dear friends from ASR, Last time I posted on this forum we were at calibration version 2.0f. Lots of things have happened since then... We kept working on our transparency quest and came across some new developments that have finally produced some results. Just last week we updated our...
  3. Mario Martinez

PlayClassics TRT v2.0f update offer for ASR members

Our project is about developing a truly transparent audio recording system. All our albums have been recorded using the same physical setup (same hall, same gear, same mic placement). The only thing that has changed over these years is the calibration. This calibration is just an eq to...
  4. Mario Martinez

PlayClassics album premiere for ASR members

Once more I am coming back to the forum to share our latest work with you all. Many of you already know about our research and have greatly contributed to making it work with your valuable feedback. I am extremely grateful for this so I would love to share this last work with you which I think...
  5. Mario Martinez

Album giveaway for PlayClassics FaceBook fans

Hello everyone, We have spent the past 6 years working on something that has never been done before: calibrating a two mic pure stereo fixed recording setup to achieve transparency. The recordings made with this system do not need any kind of treatment. With no equalization, no mixing, no...
  6. Mario Martinez

PlayClassics TRT v2.0 master file giveaway for ASR members

We will be happy to share our music with all ASR members who would be willing to try the Truthful Recording Technology (calibration v2.0) sound on their systems. All we want in exchange is to get as much feedback as possible. It would be great if we could get your testimonials to include them on...
Top Bottom