Search results

1. S

Nearfield satellites recommendation for 5.1 system

Hey everyone, I have a 5.1 system with Kef Q950 fronts, Q650C center, Svs PB2000 pro sub and Q150 satellites. Due to the configuration of our room, the Q150 end up sitting very close to our heads (1 meter) and I am unhappy in the results: the sound is very focused, making it distracting, and a...
  2. S

Erin's IKEA SYMFONISK Lamp Speaker Review

Well, since nobody seems to have posted this, Erin's Audio Corner reviewed the IKEA Sonos Lamp here: https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/ikea_symfonisk_lamp/ Since we needed a lamp, I actually managed to convince my GF to get one for our bedroom!
  3. S

Looking for a wifi-capable stereo amplifier

Hey everyone, I've just bought a couple of JBL Control X speakers for my backyard, and I was looking for a wifi-capable (I've got a NAS setup) amplifier for them. The amplifier will be inside, with the speakers attached to the outdoor wall. I've got a Yamaha N803 for my basement, so I was...
  4. S

Recommendations for WiFi streaming and amplifiers.

Hey everyone. I've just recently moved to my new house with my GF and I am using the windfall from selling my old condo to upgrade my audio setup. In my old condo, everything was in the living room, so everything was connected through my Home Theatre 5.1 setup, but now things are different and I...
  5. S

Moved to another forum

Moved to another forum.
  6. S

GLM or Neumann DSP with 3rd party subwoofer

I've recently bought a JBL LSR310s subwoofer to match with my (cheap) studio monitors. I'm using them for my PC as desktop speakers for personal use only (play music, game sounds, etc.). Nothing professional. The next step for me is to upgrade those cheap monitors to something higher up, and I'm...
  7. S

Repair or replace?

I have a Paradigm Ultracube 10 subwoofer in my HT. It has stopped working at some point (I haven't been watching a lot of movies in the past 2-3 years, but Covid changed that) and I have been wondering if I should try to have it repaired or simply replace it. The sub's light will light-up for a...
Top Bottom