Search results

1. openbaffle3278

Genelec 8331a for sale with GLM Kit, AES EBU Cables and Wired Volume Knob BLACK

I'm selling my 8331a speakers in Black with GLM 2.0 Kit and Microphone and also a Wired Volume Knob. Will also include HOSA AES/EBU Cables. I have them listed on Reverb but message me here...
  2. openbaffle3278

Mivera Audio Puremusic Mk I (iPhone) Purifi 1ET400

Selling my Mivera Audio PureMusic Mk I. This is the iPhone version that works with Roon. Is based on the well-loved Purifi 1ET400 amp modules that have been measured in various forms on this forum. iPhone stays charged and has been a rock-solid transport with Roon for my main system. I do room...
  3. openbaffle3278

WTS: Genelec 1092a Subwoofer. 2x8"

Cross-posting this here, since I know there is a lot of fans of Genelec stuff on this forum. I don't have the box, so shipping would be challenging but do-able (and expensive). Conus shipping only, or better yet pick up from the Raleigh, NC area...
  4. openbaffle3278

Looking for a desktop Dac/Amp with XLR outs to power HD650s

I'm still looking for a desktop amp/dac that can be utilized for my Genelec 8030a, so would ideally need XLR outs. I'd like a well measuring Dac and a headphone amp that has enough power to power my HD650 sufficiently. I've long considered the Benchmark DAC series as an option, but it has been...
  5. openbaffle3278

miniDSP HA-DSP

Interesting little unit from miniDSP: HA-DSP. DSP Headphone amplifier Equalizer, PCM and DSD capable, Floating point 400MHz SHARC DSP for FIR + IIR correction/crossfeed to equalize your headphones. Data sheet is here. DAC chip: ESS Sabre ES9018K2M Maximum output: 100 mW + 100 mW (32Ω,1 kHz...
  6. openbaffle3278

"Breeze Audio" ES9038 ES9038PRO DAC

Anyone have experience with this DAC? Looks pretty interesting: Priced right < $500. XLR and RCA outs. Remote ES9038Pro Chip Looks like a decent alternative to the DX7S.
  7. openbaffle3278

nano iDSD BL vs. Topping NX4 DSD

Currently ready to pull the trigger on a portable DAC/headphone AMP to use with my iPhone, iPad and laptop while traveling. I've pretty much narrowed it down to the iFi Nano iDSD BL and the Topping NX4 DSD. They are pretty close in price ($199 USD vs. $160 USD. Both are available with Amazon...
  8. openbaffle3278

Toslink vs. S/PDIF for 15' run to DAC (Add a USB -> S/PDIF Topping D10)

Interested in some opinions here. My Digital audio source is currently my old style tower MacPro, which lives to the side of my main speakers. Currently running a 20' optical cable out of the MacPro to a Cambridge DacMagic Plus, which is between my speakers and close to my amp. Using the...
Top Bottom