Search results

1. armigo

Dirac Standalone Multichannel + Bass Control 700€

Hello Everyone, I am not sure this will qualify as equipment but I would like to sell my Dirac account with a license for the Standalone Multichannel Processor and Bass Control. I am simply traveling and am gravitating towards using my headphone as I simply do not want to lug around my...
  2. armigo

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

Yeah that's the problem I complain now but in the end I will probably pay for it :facepalm: Lets see if we'll ever get that and if I'll have to sell a limb for that
  3. armigo

What is your guys' opinion isn't $500 a bit of ridiculous price or even the 350 with initial discount. I mean just for the upgrade
  4. armigo

I am sorry if I question wasn't clear I know the version but for standalone bass management is still a beta right? As most people so far have only talked about the beta for 2.1 systems I was wondering if it is also available for the multi-channel version. I currently can't test it as I am...
  5. armigo

One question is Bass Management sofar only available for stereo or also for the multi-channel version of Dirac Standalone?
  6. armigo

How many subs are supported in the beta version?
  7. armigo

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

OK thank you. Sorry for being confused
  8. armigo

Thank you! I'm sorry I just have missed that information. So you're saying feeding it with XLR from modius at 4vref could be problematic?
  9. armigo

One question. Does the internal power supply have a switch for 110/220V? I am in the sometimes for work and think about replacing my modius as my "movable" with this because I really don't like some aspects of the modius design like the chucky external power supply, power switch on the back and...
  10. armigo

Pi4 + CamillaDSP + Audio Interface (Motu M4) = Phenomal DSP streamer

Its funny I was also using a nanodigi before. Unfortunately, it's like you said the volume control on the M4 only controls 1&2 and does not register with alsa which makes it useless for a 2.2 system. I currently use Roon's DSP audio which is from a technical perspective as good as it gets but...
  11. armigo

If I understand correctly what is set under sample rate is the "working sample rate" so the sample rate at which processing is happening. I just have Roon upsample the signal to 192kHz so there is no conversion happening in camillaDSP. I set resampling to false as I want as little conversion as...
  12. armigo

The problem is in my experiance it doesn't play nice with multi-channel device like the Motu M4 but if you just have a 2.0 system it probably is. I personally prefer working with the config file over the web interface. Edit: Also this way I could have CamillaDSP run on the same device as my...
  13. armigo

Hello Everyone, I am posting on this as people have been messaging me about how to use CamillaDSP with a Pi4 or any linux based system to turn the Motu M4 or any other audio interface into a very powerfull DSP. I use this for a 2.2 system with Genelec 8030s and two 8" DIY subwoofers. This...
  14. armigo

Mini DSP NanoDigi (EU) 140€ (shipping included)

I think I'll start a threat on this you're like the third person asking me about this. I stream all my music using roon so I use Ubuntu server as a system. In my experience the Motu M4 only works plug and play with Linux kernel 5.11 and on. On a pi the easiest way to get kernel 5.11 is to run...
  15. armigo

2.1 using Moto M4 as DAC

I am not sure if you're still thinking about this setup but I am running a 2.2 system with a Motu M4 and also some 8030 and its an increadly good system. I run CamillaDSP on a Pi4 as a Crossover. This could also easily work with a 2.1 system
  16. armigo

modius [EU] 170€

That was fast so the Magnius is already taken
  17. armigo

modius [EU] 170€

Hello everyone, I replaced my chain with a Motu M4 and now selling of the parts. I loved this combination but can't afford keep components arround that I won't use regularly. They're both in perfect condition and have been treated with care. If you get both I will also add the nice adapter you...
  18. armigo

Mini DSP NanoDigi (EU) 140€ (shipping included)

I bought this on 2021-01-11 but I switched and now use a Motu M4 with my raspberry pi working as DSP so I no longer need it. I will probably also sell the other parts of my old chain here. I did disassemble it once but its a simple construction and everything is in perfect working condition...
  19. armigo

Allo Volt+ D Amplifier Review

Sorry my bad that's a rather simple fix since I got the amp I didn't really pay this mute switch any mind. I guess now I know why it exists
  20. armigo

Allo Volt+ D Amplifier Review

One problem I have with the Volt is the unpleasant turn on pop. Are you guys experiencing the same? And is there anything that could be done about it?
Top Bottom