Search results

1. D

Audiolab 6000CDT experience

Just try them yourself , if cd transports are identical and don't make a difference to you then stick to your DVD player. If cd transports and DVD player are identical then why there CEC belt driven transports that cost 2 to 3 grand ? Out right scam to part fools from their money?
  2. D

I used the audiolab transport with mhdt orchid . Sounds excellent
  3. D

Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier Review & Comparison

You can try spritzer low to mid range offerings - octave , kgss klassik , movem
  4. D

Is mapletreeaudio still around?

Is lloyd still selling tube amp? I feel like getting the MAD amp for grado headphones so i have visited the website to see what's the current models. Price list in the website was last updated in Jan 2020 and the order queue was dated Oct 25/2018 ? I tried to contact dr lloyd via email but no...
  5. D

resonessence labs herus - who still uses them?

Are they still good as compared to current amp/dacs? I've been using it for 5 years and now considering to buy a new one for a change .
  6. D

IFI hip dac battery issue

What a downer , thanks for sharing your experience. Looks like I shall have to look elsewhere
  7. D

Has the headphone stuff (headfi) becoming ridiculously expensive?

I suspect a main bulk of owners of very expensive headphone/iem setups are chinese kids from China, they have rich parents who are probably corrupted govt officials and I even suspect there are less Japanese stax owners than chinese. When edifier , a chinese company, bought over stax , the...
  8. D

I have the 6000cdt and its nice sounding. Definitely better than using cd player as transport.
  9. D

IFI hip dac battery issue

I am considering get one as it look like a good and simple to use amp/dac for office listening. However there are not so good comments on its battery life, even loses charge when its not powered on. Any one has them ?
  10. D

What electronic audio products you want tested most

then i shall put off my plans of buying it. Thanks for your review
  11. D

What electronic audio products you want tested most

i'd like to have the ifi hip dac to be tested.
  12. D

i just came home from shopping , visited some local headphone shops and affirmed my 1st post. So many new brands of iems selling at outrageous prices. 64 audio ,empire ears ,hidition to name a few..... Geez i'd rather spend few thousand on full size headphones of an established brand like...
  13. D

lower range grado headphones are good but not all rounder Meze 99 classic HD600 on sale or used For Iems,,, the sony n3a/bp ,vsonic gr01 , jvc fx850 ( dis continued )
  14. D

Way back in 2003 when i just stumbled upon headfi , headphones such as hd600 , Grado RS1, iems such as Etymotic er4p/s were considered very expensive high end headphones. And there are those out of production headphones such as Sony R10 , Sennheiser orpheus , they were considered legendary ...
Top Bottom