Search results

1. arcamfan1989

S.M.S.L DP5 HiFi Network Music Player

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-dp5-music-streamer-and-dac-review.16813/
  2. arcamfan1989

Marantz AV 8808 Processor Release Date

Dear All ASR Friends, Do we know if Marantz is releasing its flagship AV Processor AV8088? I saw some images in Google while searching for it. Have a fantastic day
  3. arcamfan1989

Arcam AV40 HDMI 2.1 Upgrade?

Dear ASR's Folks, Any update on Arcam AV40's HDMI 2.1 board upgrade? Arcam announced that they will do it in sometime Q4 2021 and have you guys seen any latest update on that?
  4. arcamfan1989

magtech amps?

Yeah, I had similar issue with my Doge7 DAC when I used low input impedance Preamps. When I changed to higher balanced Input impedance and it worked fine. Just thought of sharing and take care :)
  5. arcamfan1989

magtech amps?

Based on Magtech monos specs, it has a lower input impedance in their balanced input, that would NOT be sufficient for any tube preamps. Tube preamps or DACs required min 50kohms and above. Otherwise they will be distorted.
  6. arcamfan1989

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Not really, both are separate outputs and depends on the implementations. May be applicable for PS Audio.
  7. arcamfan1989

D-SONIC Amplifiers M3a-6100-7 Seven Channel Amplifier / M3a-1500M Mono Amplifier

Apollon PNC2K Monoblock Amplifier | Hypex Based Class D Digital Handbuilt Amplifiers Only Using Highest Quality Material (apollonaudio.com)
  8. arcamfan1989

I sold my Topping Pre90 as its not compatible with myTube DAC. Causr of its low input impedance. I bought an used Gustard Pre 26 and it has 49kohm input impedance and it works nicer with my tube DAC. This is one of the glitch that I observed with Topping pre 90.
  9. arcamfan1989

D-SONIC Amplifiers M3a-6100-7 Seven Channel Amplifier / M3a-1500M Mono Amplifier

Dear Audiophiles, M3a-6100-7 Seven Channel Amplifier | D Sonic (d-sonic.com) M3a-1500M Mono Amplifier (Per Channel) | D Sonic (d-sonic.com) I am considering to buy D-SONIC Amplifiers M3a-6100-7 Seven Channel Amplifier / M3a-1500M Mono Amplifiers. Have anyone tried these amps? Have anyone...
  10. arcamfan1989

Then cant, you need to see whether the TV has RCA L and R audio out. Otherwise you need to send the Optical signal from your TV to the AVR
  11. arcamfan1989

Finally I changed to Gustard P26 preamp and it works fine as it has 47K Ohms input impedance.
  12. arcamfan1989

I agree, I tested the Topping Pre90 with my Tube DAC and it gives lots of distortion in tweeter and **not recommended if you are running an Tube Dacs**. YOu can try on integrated DACS or R2R works fine on them.
  13. arcamfan1989

Take care of yourself Bro and keep us posted!
  14. arcamfan1989

Is that ready Bro? I am looking forward to hear from you
  15. arcamfan1989

Arcam AV40 AV Processor Review

I have used almost 100's of AVR's and ARCAM is considered one of the muscular AVR in the world. I have tried Marantz, Denon and StromAudio, NAD, and many more brands and Arcam AV40 had always stunned me with the surround effects and Audio and Video quality. At the end of the day what do you hear...
Top Bottom