Search results

1. S

Denon X3600H powers on/off all by itself?

Disabling the network when in standby has not stopped it either. I don't fancy opening it up to check cables, at least not at the moment, so it will have to remain a mystery.
  2. S

Interesting thought although my unit is not configured for wireless and I can't see how an outside device could be connecting to the wired network. However, I did have a look at the settings and there's an option to control whether the network functionality is available when the unit is in...
  3. S

A belated follow up on this - the problem remains regardless of CEC settings on the media player so I disconnected both the HDMI and power from it so it couldn't be part of the problem. The power on and off still happens so it's either the AVR itself or the TV/Tivo/bluray player although they...
  4. S

Digital Room Correction Noob

I'm still at the digging around stage, not helped by the fact I have a new pair of Revel M106 speakers so I need to redo my room measurements. Once that's done I think I'm going to try and go the LMS/Brutefir route but it's still a work in progress.
  5. S

I've had a dig around in the logs on the media player, it's a lightweight Linux OS, and there are some suspend related entries in the dmesg output at times when the device is not in use and should be suspended so it looks like it is related to CEC in some way. I'll try disabling it and see if...
  6. S

I have an X3600H connected to a Sony AG8 TV, Virgin Media Tivo box and an Odroid N2 CoreElec media player and it occasionally turns itself on, stays on for 30s or so and then goes back to standby. I notice it when I hear the amp relays clicking but the TV does not power up. My first thought...
  7. S

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

Better hope the listener is not a Terry Pratchett fan as they will know that million to one chances come off nine times out of 10! https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Million-to-one_chance
  8. S

March Audio P452 Purifi Based Stereo Power Amplifier

If you have any electronics skills this may be of interest - perhaps there's an opportunity here for someone? http://www.funkster.org/e/hack/mcbus
  9. S

It's a possibility but it may be a bit of a stretch for me to get the build environment up and running under CoreELEC as it is designed as a minimal OS for Kodi media players. Something to bring up on the CamillaDSP discussion thread perhaps.
  10. S

If you're a Pi user have a look at https://github.com/Lykkedk/SuperPlayer which may be an option. I've tried to set this up on the Odroid N2 I have but it's running a Kodi specific OS called Coreelec and I can't get the custom squeezelite it uses to run due to missing 32-bit libraries.
  11. S

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try and follow archimago's steps and see if I can get that working. This uses server side processing but does appear to allow settings per player. I've got the plugin and brutefir package installed on my Fedora based LMS machine and have made some...
  12. S

Hi, I'm in a similar position - LMS/Touch for family friendly playback but wanting to try room correction to improve the sound. I have an Odroid N2 running Kodi that could be another player via squeezelite but I can't figure out how to get all the pieces to play nicely together. I'm going to...
  13. S

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

The Focal website shows three finishes - Black, Noyer and Prime Walnut - along with pictures The Noyer has the horizontal grain and the Prime vertical.
Top Bottom