Search results

1. J

SMSL AO200+6Ohm 85dB Efficiency Speaker-A Big No No

Hi back again.. I am sorry but to miss represent this thread on AO200. Later on I came to realize that there was no issues at all on the AO200 itself for those audio cutout I experienced, but rather it was the additional lines i used to hook the Subwoofer on the high level connection which was...
  2. J

SMSL AO200+6Ohm 85dB Efficiency Speaker-A Big No No

Hi Allll, I was running this little Class D AO200 from SMSL with AE Lite-One Speaker (89dB @ 8 Ohm 100W) with ease and was really enjoying them , Until I swapped the speakers with ELAC Uni-Fi Reference UBR62 which is 85dB 6 Ohm 140W Speaker. Problem :- I cant go past volume 33 step on the AMP...
  3. J

Integrated stereo amplifier with bass-management?

That's good to know such thing exist. But I would prefer 80Hz or below though, if available.
  4. J

Actually I have the AE1 Lite - https://www.acoustic-energy.co.uk/support/discontinued-products/discontinued-aelite-series/. These are passive bookshelf speakers. As of now, AE1's are hooked directly to the SMSL and the SMSL Sub-out to the DefTech ProSub 600-LFE input and then blended(Low-Pass...
  5. J

Unfortunately its not. Its the Full-Range Signal. Its an SVS-SB1000Pro.
  6. J

Hi All, Actually I am kinda too in the same boat as the OP. But not exactly. My SMSL AO200 desktop Amp is on the way. But i would like to limit the low end on my AE1 bookshelves speakers around @70 to 80hz even tho its spec'd to play low 40Hz. The only solution comes to my mind are...
  7. J

Topping E30 PS - SMPS vs LS

Thanks @ tw99 & pozz for the immediate responses and warm welcome :) Yes i have just passed by Amir's thread but i couldn't conclude that LPS wont make a difference at all. As from my experience switching to Wall-Wart power from USB(Nasty noise) improved the Sound/Noise floor at least to my...
  8. J

Topping E30 PS - SMPS vs LS

Hi Fellow Members, This is my 1st post :) Currently I am powering my E30 with a Wall type iPad adapter which has a solid and steady output of 5.11V which I think is great. And already switched to Toslink from USB which took the DAC to another level in terms of SQ as I found USB to be more...
Top Bottom