Search results

1. S

My Denon X4700H died today...

I used it in a mixed mode, as an amp for the center and surrounds, and as a preamp for the front LR and rear LR. For a few days I had a loud thumping noise and it would go into protection mode, fast blink. I attempted to localize the problem by only using the center channel only and physically...
  2. S

I need help, should I return my X4700H?

I've had my x4700h for a few months, and I've recently noticed that I get soft, extremely distorted sound from my surround speakers while watching CNN, MSNBC and the like. Is this normal, or should I return my unit for a new one? It only seems to happen with audio coming from certain cable...
  3. S

Help with X4700H setup

My new AVR just arrived and I'm having trouble setting it up. What I'm trying to do is use an external amp for the front LR channels and another external amp for the Surround Back LR channels. All the other channels will run off of the internal amps. I set up my external amps on their...
  4. S

Got new tv with EARC, need help deciding AVR with some restrictions.

Hi, I need help deciding which AVR to buy. Ive got a newish tv with Earc, which id like, to use. I was an old school 2 channel guy, and over the last couple of decades I collected some nice speakers and amps. They were in storage for some time, but I recently decided to pull some of them out...
  5. S

Hello from new member, scubaduderon.

Hi folks, Ron here. I've been puttering around the Audio/Video world for quite a while, but my technical expertise is somewhat dated. As a former technician, I know that good technicians know where to look for answers. So I am here, among real experts, for guidance. My current build is a...
Top Bottom