Search results

1. S

Magnepans and Amplifier Current

The best choice would be the Purifi amp
  2. S

I've owned speakers by.....

KEF Infinity Vienna Acoustic Focal Magnepan Rhytmic
  3. S

Fed up with Spotify, suggestions for switching?

I have Tidal Qobuz and Amazon Music. The biggest catalog has Amazon and they are the most Hi-res titles. I stream directly over Wiim pro
  4. S

The online coffee/espresso culture mirrors the subjectivist audio crowd.

I would start with the following: Gagghia classic evo pro $400 Breville smart grinder pro $200 15g coffee --35g espresso in 25 to 35 s (adjust grain size accordingly) with Breville you can start 20s grain size 2 to 3 Coffee Lavazza
  5. S

I'm using a VTV purifi amplifier with my 3.7i - superb. dbx venu360 for active crossover and room correction Rythmik F12 subwoofer
  6. S

What are we listening to right now..

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Michel+Godard+pur+ti+miro
  7. S

What are we listening to right now..

This french recording is mind blowing: Monteverdi - A Trace of Grace byMichael Godard
  8. S

First turntable - any suggestions?

German quality Dual Turntables
  9. S

POLL: Which speakers would you pick here for listening to Music & Youtube on PC. (KRK, Kali, JBL)

M-audio BX8 D3 if you can get them, cheap but excellent (i own them; Amir tested them) Abacus Mirra 14 same league as Hartmann. German website Euro 2,999.00 pair
  10. S

What are your favorite headphones?

Sennheiser HD650 Ethymotic ER3 XR
  11. S

Gustard H16 Remote

the screen of the X16 is very small. You'll have to do the settings with the center button and the wheel. You have to set the output from variable to fixed.
  12. S

Gustard H16 Remote

You can switch from Amp to DAC. The remote works with both.
  13. S

How can I make this system better? Hegel h390 and focal Diablo utopia

After tidy up use a room correction system like DIRAC. I'm using a dbx venu 360 with excellent results. I wouldn't care for the deep bass
  14. S

AES3 input, balanced analogue out DAC?

I'm selling a Gustard X16 for $350 in US audio mart
  15. S

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

DeLonghi espresso machine and Lavazza beans
  16. S

The Purifi Amp is driving my Magnepan 3.7i with ease. they never sounded better
Top Bottom