Search results

1. S

Campfire Solaris 2020 + Topping A90 Noise Issues

From what I know about Campfire's IEMs, they are really sensitive. You should check out Head-Fi and see what other owners are using for amplification. It's probably as simple as that. I'm guessing they didn't design the A90 for extremely sensitive IEMs, but mostly for on-ear/over ear headphones...
  2. S

March Audio P452 Purifi Based Stereo Power Amplifier

After having spent some time with the amp, two things really jump out at me. The first being how quiet it is; you can stick your ear right up to the tweeter and hear nothing, and I tried this on AMT tweeters, aluminum dome tweeters and silk dome tweeters. The second thing is the transient speed...
  3. S

FS: Pair of Wharfedale EVO 4.4 Speakers

A set of Wharfedale EVO 4.4s. These are in perfect working order. There is a very minor ding on the side of one of the speakers, but you need to be really up close and put a flashlight to it to see it. Price: $1375 + Shipping. OBO Location: Skokie, IL (Local Pickup is Available) Let me know...
  4. S

It's supposedly going to be here within the next 7 days. But I'll post when I have things set up and got some hours on the system.
  5. S

FS: Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 Preamplifier

Unit is in perfect working order, also aesthetically in excellent condition. Price: $800 Shipping: US + Canada Contact me with any questions or concerns
  6. S

I'm not quite sure yet. I will pick those up this upcoming weekend and I have to wait until the amp comes in to hook it up. When I have everything together I'll give my impressions and some pics.
  7. S

My current setup is the Adam Audio T7Vs, an Emotiva XSP-1 and a Bluesound Node 2i... But that's going to change soon. I am going to keep the Bluesound as a digital source, but I got the Gustard P26 pre-amp to replace the Emotiva, I also got Sparkos Labs discrete opamps to replace the LM49860...
  8. S

Just ordered mine. Psyched to give it a listen!
  9. S

NAD C 298 Purifi-based power amplifier

Today NAD announced a new Purifi based power amplifier. It's great to see that more options are coming to the market with Purifi tech. https://nadelectronics.com/product/c298-stereo-power-amplifier/
Top Bottom