Search results

1. K

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

I made an order on Nov 1st and it was shipped to USA on Nov 7th
  2. K

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

I bought ome more ahb2 three weeks ago at $2999 for mono-mono. The price goes up to $3299 now. Oh boy
  3. K

FOR SALE: Topping D90SE MQA

Purchased Holo Spring 3 and loved it paired with HQPlayer
  4. K

Oops. Just added the asking price. Thanks for the reminder!
  5. K

I am selling my Topping D90SE MQA. Great condition with original packing, remote control, and accessories. Smoke free, pet free house. Happy to assist an in-house audition. Asking for $599 + USPS insured shipping. Local pickup at Boston area. Also posted on USAudioMart.
  6. K

For sell: Topping D90SE

Price drop: $649 + insured shipping
  7. K

For sell: Topping D90SE

Like new condition with original box. Smoke free house. Asking: $699 + insured shipping, or local pickup at Greater Boston area. Welcome for in-person testing once paid. Thanks!
  8. K

How to treat room mode?

Thank you! Yes I do use EQ filters generated by REW on the HQPlayer. I also want to learn if there is other way to do that than EQ.
  9. K

How to treat room mode?

Hey there! My listening room with dimension 7.4m x 5.3m x 2.2m (24.28ft x 17.39ft x 7.22ft) has a +8db peak around 66 Hz. Very likely the room modes 0-2-0 & 3-0-0, as my listening position is at the middle of Left/Right and the latter 1/4 of Front/Rear. I already have 10 GIK 244 traps on first...
  10. K

For Sell: miniDSP SHD

First owner; bought from minidsp in April 2021 (plastic wrap on top and screen is not removed yet). Umik-1 not included. Smoke free house. Asking: $1,000 + insured shipping, or local pickup at Boston area, US. Welcome for testing in-person once paid. Thanks!
  11. K

Strange Impulse response after DIRAC...

Thanks a lot @Lorenzo74 ! That's very clear :) I did experiment a bit on Saturday, and confirmed that it's not due to discrepancy between mic position when taking DIRAC LP MEASUREMENT and REW MEASUREMENT. What I did was, I took only one DIRAC MEASUREMENT, at LP, and generated filter to export...
  12. K

Thanks for the responses! The invert response still doesn't look "typical":oops:. The Step response is slightly better with Dirac on. Invert impulse Step response - Dirac off Step response - Dirac on
  13. K

Hello! I measured room response of my 2.1 system with and without DIRAC DRC. The SPL curve looks okay, but the impulse response curve does not look right to me. The DIRAC is the most updated version running on minidsp SHD. I did not roll off the mains. The sub is xo at 50 Hz using minidsp's...
  14. K

FS: RME ADI-2 DAC FS

I have an RME ADI-2 DAC FS for sell. In excellent condition, with original box, manual, accessories. Purchased in 2018 from B&H, should be v1. Selling it for substitute with bass integration. $750 Inc shipping to ConUS, or $700 for pickup at Boston area 02138.
  15. K

FS: miniDSP ddrc-22d

Sold. Thanks!
  16. K

FS: RME ADI-2 DAC fs [on hold]

I have an RME ADI-2 DAC FS for sell. In excellent condition, with original box, manual, accessories. Purchased in 2018 from B&H. Selling it for substitute with bass integration. $880 Inc shipping to ConUS, or $850 for pickup at Boston area 02138.
  17. K

FS: miniDSP ddrc-22d

I have a DDRC-22D for sale. In excellent good condition with the original box and accessories and remote. NO microphone. It has the latest Dirac Live v3 installed. Price $500 inc shipping in US, or $450 for pickup at Boston area.
Top Bottom