Search results

1. P

For Sale: 7-channel Apollon 1ET400A - 230V EU

Hi all, Selling my 7-channel Apollon Purifi 1ET400A (230V) in mint condition. Bought ~2 years ago originally with the OPA1612 and WBT 0703 CU binding posts. Sent back ~10 months ago for upgrade to OPA1656, change of gains and servicing. The gains are 12.8/17/20/23. As standalone, I have almost...
  2. P

New Topping D70 pro

With colour screen, FFT, and VU meter https://www.tpdz.net/productinfo/1009985.html We should expect a new version for the D90 and Pre90 with same features to be released this year
  3. P

Dirac live to Dirac live room correction suite

For those who have bought a licence for Dirac Live 3 with Bass Control to use with their Arcam AV/AVR xx or JBL SDR/SDP xx , is there a way to upgrade to the multichannel Dirac live room correction suite by only paying for the Dirac processor plugin? The upgrade seems to be free with NAD...
  4. P

Floorstanding speakers as surround speakers and placement

Hi all, I have recently upgraded my front left/right floorstanding speakers. As a result, I have a spare pair of floorstanding speakers that I may use as surround speakers (otherwise I will sell them). Usually I place my surround speakers behind my couch following (as much as possible) the...
  5. P

Seamlessly streaming Qobuz with JRiver MC in Windows 10 - Still some issues

Although JRiver MC doesn't offer a proper integration of Qobuz (like Roon or Audirvana), it is in theory possible to stream Qobuz from JRiver via the WDM driver. But this is usually not wihtout any issues: stuttering, pops, delays, etc... Troubleshooting for common issues could be found here...
  6. P

AV Pre-Pro and bi-amping

Hi all, I couldn't find any AV pre-pro with 2 sets of L/R XLR outputs for bi-amping (by just browsing the web). Looking at some user manuals (Arcam AV40, Monoprice HTP1, Anthem AVM60), it seems that XLR channels cannot be reassigned. Does that mean that using a XLR splitter is the only...
Top Bottom