1. nikkon

Power source filter question

so far everything is out of stock. keeping an eye on
  2. nikkon

Pads to reduce vibration

That would be super helpful
  3. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

Hi all, just close the loop on this topic. I made my decision on the upgrade and finally made it. I am happy with the power, the sound and as well the new look of the combo. the measurements of the M5000 show it's 137W/8ohm which is strong enough I believe M5000+C5000 replacing the as2200
  4. nikkon

Pads to reduce vibration

thanks. I found some cheap rubbery options that will feat the bill. thanks all for the support and help.
  5. nikkon

Pads to reduce vibration

looking for some rubber components, yes
  6. nikkon

Pads to reduce vibration

I have a wooden floor
  7. nikkon

Pads to reduce vibration

Hi folks, I’m looking to reduce speakers (stand floor) vibration. i currently use the original spikes. ive seen there are special pads with absortion capabilities. Any recommendations within 50€ price range / set? thank you
  8. nikkon

Hi folks, I made some more research and I find these: https://775mv.com/product/power-emi-filter-for-audio-12a/ and even better I find this: https://775mv.com/product/power-emi-filter-for-audio-cased/ I'm thinking to get at least 1. now the question is: should I position this in front of my...
  9. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

I love the quality of the speakers. If I discover I want to change the speakers too…then I’ll probably look at Elac (again) or ProAc. TBD. I need to to a lot of listening. where I’m a bit confused is…the dac. I love the softness and dynamics of the multibit or r2r. Some time ago when I decided...
  10. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

In one of the previous posts it was said that the bad measurements results into non neutral musical representation which is not what I’m looking for. That is the reason why I’m researching now. I own the og version.
  11. nikkon

I live in the Netherlands. Then i need to build an outlet with protection only.
  12. nikkon

some time ago I was thinking of using an apc power supply as buffer for 1 reasons: protection and normalization of the v. Not sure it’s a good idea still.
  13. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

A lot of reading and many white nights from the begging of this thread thanks for all your feedback. So far I’m researching class D amps ( purifi and hype and co) and I’m planning to listen SPL Diamond DAC for a possible upgrade. I’m keeping the speakers for now…love them too much
  14. nikkon

That's what I intended to do. Any kits or schemas I can use?
  15. nikkon

Hi all, I am looking to build a power outlet with a filter (conditioner)for low noise and with 6 outputs for my system. Are there any good kits i can buy or schematics i can use to build it? I'm not ready to pay for something like gigawatt pf yet. Thank you
  16. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

distance from the speakers is 4m and the room ls 45 square meters
  17. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

thank you for the suggestions and pragmatic approach
  18. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

thanks for the feedback. all well received - it is education for me. i'm looking into new speakers and probably new dac (SPL Diamond with AKM may sound softer and closer to what I like)
  19. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

Interesting. I've heard the speakers before buying and did a lot of research - most of the review websites speak super high of act. For my these speakers have been a huge financial step. Now i wonder if staying with elac would have been better.
  20. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

This list is pure gold. Thank you
Top Bottom