Search results

1. R

Which speaker to choose? Hifi-Speakers vs Studio-Monitors (Infinity R162 vs JBL LSR 308P) Frequency response close to wall questions

Hi, i am still searching for a pair of speakers for the living room and want to discuss about if a pair of Hifi-Speakers would fit better or a pair of Studio monitors would fit better. Since i don't plan using an EQ (most music will be played with Bluetooth, no connection to a computer) i...
  2. R

In search of cheap Subwoofer Class D Amplifier

I am in search of a cheap Subwoofer Amplifier that i would like to buy from Aliexpress. I live in Brazil and here all the audio electronics are VERY expensive. So i want to get it in china. I found two plate amplifiers that look like they good be good. Do you have any experiences with any of...
  3. R

New BRZHifi TPA3255 finished 2.1 amplifier - controls don't make sense!?

I found this new amplifier on Aliexpress...
  4. R

Infinity RS152 (rear-woofer) Wall Mounted speakers as front speakers for a 2.1 System?

Now that i am pretty sure i will choose a TPA3255 Amplifier for the new Sound System i am thinking about which speakers to choose. Since i live in Brazil and there is not as much choice in good priced speakers, i will have to get what i can find for a reasonable price. A few JBL and Infinity...
  5. R

Need help with my quest to a cheap but good sounding class d amp - TPA3255?

Hi guys, i have a very strange plan and hope you guys can help me. I am new in this forum but was watching it for quite some time, seeing the reviews and threads about Class D amplilfiers. I started some years ago with Class D amplifiers and liked them a lot - i had the Lepai 2020, the SMSL...
Top Bottom