Search results

1. Fishie

Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier Review & Comparison

Sennheiser HEV 90 and HEV 1060 review next?
  2. Fishie

Record music from vinyls to files?

Much thanks for the advices. I will see then!
  3. Fishie

Problem is some of those release does not even have a CD version... I have around 20 of them, and 6 of those does not have a CD release. I guess $500 would be a reasonable place to start? I will surely keep adding vinyls to my collection though. Thanks!
  4. Fishie

Much thanks for the software recommendation. Do you have any ideas what turntable and phono preamp I should get, and how much they would affect the sound of the analog signal? Thanks!
  5. Fishie

Hi, I am totally new to vinyls yet I have a few pieces of vinyl records at home. Never had the chance to hear them, I would like to ask if there is a way to convert the analog signals in the vinyls to digital files? I currently have a RME ADI-2 Pro and would like to use it for capturing sound...
  6. Fishie

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Hey, I would love to see more measurements of DAPs, especially those by Astell&Kern and Sony as there is such a huge market out there. Many head fi forums have been flooded with advertisements with these DAPs. Namely, Astell&Kern SP2000/SP1000/SA700, Sony WM-1Z/WM-1A, Cayin N8/N6ii, Lotoo PAW...
  7. Fishie

Value of DAPs?

Hi, I am new to the forum so pardon me if I made any mistakes in this thread. Looking at the reviews and measurements on various DAPs on the forum, almost all of them does not measure well and have crappy SINAD. Is it worthless to purchase any of those, as they can be easily beaten by the cheap...
  8. Fishie

Sony Walkman review at What Hi-Fi?

Same here, would love to see more measurements on Sony DAPs.
  9. Fishie

Review and Measurements of iBasso DX200 DAP

Would love to see more reviews and measurements of DAPs in order to prove my view that the DAPs are all a waste of money.
  10. Fishie

Audio interface to DAC. Worth it?

The headphone amp of the ADI-2 offers more power than that of the Babyface, so if you would ever purchase a high impedance headphone in the future the ADI-2 would worth it.
  11. Fishie

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Not yet, will surely try it out when I have the time, thanks for the suggestion.
  12. Fishie

The Arya has more bass and the hd800s has more treble. The soundstage is wider on the hd800s yet more concentrated on the Arya. I really like the bass from the Arya. I prefer the Arya for pop music while the hd800s for more orchestral oriented music.
  13. Fishie

I have kept my HD 800 for long and has experienced some visual wear, that's why I got the HD 800 S this year to replace the old HD 800. Just cosmetic.
  14. Fishie

USB audio interfaces interest

Wanted to know how well the ADC part of the RME ADI-2 Pro works as well!
  15. Fishie

Currently: Sennheiser IE 800 Sennheiser IE 800 S Sennheiser x Massdrop HD 58X Sennheiser HD 800 Sennheiser HD 800 S Hifiman Arya Owned in the past: 1MORE 1M301 Bose QC20 Tri Audio i3
Top Bottom