Search results

1. frogmeat69

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Sometimes I just need a bit of Swedish old school sounding death metal.
  2. frogmeat69

A Blessed and Joyful Easter

Happy Easter everyone.
  3. frogmeat69

New Tidal prices

Got the email today, glad to hear this. Just a few months ago I switched from Tidal to Qobuz because it is $7 a month cheaper, even though I like the way Tidal app works much more, and now it's gonna be cheaper, so will switch back in a month.
  4. frogmeat69

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

This is an incredible thread so far.
  5. frogmeat69

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Took this pic in 2017. I don't live in Niagara Falls, but 22 miles to the east. But I still love visiting there, and figured it would make for a good indicator of my location. Grew up in Buffalo, NY. Been here my whole life in Western New York.
  6. frogmeat69

Sony MDRV6 Headphone Review (with/without BRAINWAVZ Pad)

I thought the $495 price was a typo, but someone is actually trying to sell a used unit for that much, and I am sure since they are no longer in production, some sucker will buy it, :facepalm:. I owned the 7506 model a while back, glad I made my money back on Ebay, didn't like them one bit.
  7. frogmeat69

Reliable DAC

Topping E30II Lite, $99 and comes with a remote for volume control in pre-amp mode. https://www.amazon.com/Topping-E30II-lite-DAC-Preamp/dp/B0C9GLHRT7/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3Q3YWQ28MJ1M2&keywords=topping%2Be30%2Bii%2Blite&qid=1705496455&sprefix=%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-3&th=1
  8. frogmeat69

What streaming service do you use?

Just switched to Qobuz from Tidal after about 4 years, still like the way Tidal works on my PC and iPhone, but just too expensive compared to the other services. I was happy to see most of my library matched up on Qobuz, both services seem to supply plenty of Metal and Prog Rock, which is what I...
  9. frogmeat69

FedEx Damaged My Sub in Transit and Denied My Claim

FedEx Ground blows, got a guy fired because he sucked so bad, 'nuff said.
  10. frogmeat69

Headphones x IEMs poll

I Love my headphones, I love my speakers. I am learning to tolerate IEMs, but they get on my nerves, making my ears itch and not sealing properly half the time. No option for me, I guess I'm weird, lol.
  11. frogmeat69

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Drop has the Topping A30 Pro headphone amp for $200, link HERE. Just a heads up, doesn't ship out until March 22, 2024.
  12. frogmeat69

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Drop just put the A30 Pro on sale for $200, link HERE. Just a heads up, doesn't ship out until March 22, 2024.
  13. frogmeat69

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Actually you can get free standard shipping in the U.S. on any order, and free expedited shipping on orders over $99 with FREESHIP2023. International orders get free standard shipping on orders of at least $50, limited to 5 items, with code FREESHIPINTL.
Top Bottom