Search results

1. WaynesterUK

Want to buy a Marantz CD6007, advice on the DAC situation?

Hi folks I have owned a Marantz CD63 MkII KI Signature CD Player for many years…it’s still working perfectly with zero issues, but I’m wanting something better and more modern..and to be able to play FLAC files via USB I have a buyer for my old CD63 next week for £220 cash! I was going to put...
  2. WaynesterUK

Pro Musician needs new speakers for home studio

Hi everybody, need a bit of help… I’ve got a Behringer QX1832USB Mixer at home, all my 6 x keyboards go into it in STEREO, then from the desk it goes into my Yamaha HS7 Speakers, no matter what EQ settings I try and play with on the desk, my Korg Kronos and Yamaha Montage (when playing pianos)...
  3. WaynesterUK

4 weeks away till I order my new Denon AVR-X4500, anyone got this receiver? Better audio than my existing AVR?

Good evening folks I am upgrading my 2015 Denon AVR-X2200 to a 2018 AVR-X4500 in around 4 weeks... struggling to find a Silver 4500 anywhere will the 4500 give me significant better sound quality than my 2200? I mainly listen to Music on CD and lots of music concert Blu-Rays.. Can’t find any...
  4. WaynesterUK

80hz on my speakers after calibration on Denon AVR? advice

Okay! a controversial topic! can I ask why you guys say to put all crossovers on fronts centre and rear surrounds at 80hz? After I’ve run Audyssey on my Denon AVR-X2200, it always sets my Fronts, rears and centre at 40hz... I then always change them to 80hz as the recommendations, then I set...
  5. WaynesterUK

Subwoofer suggestions ? I’m in the UK! Upgrading next week!

Hi Guys I’ve just setup all my new Monitor Audio Bronze speakers, loving them! I’ve been running a Q Acoustics 3070S as my sub, it’s not crap, but it’s just “so so” I reallly want a better quality bass, but not too much as to upset my neighbours above me! I live on a ground floor flat, it...
  6. WaynesterUK

Upgrading my AVR soon! Denon AVR-X3600 vs AVR-X2200

Hi guys Had my Denon AVR-X2200 for around 4 years now, I’m not displeased with it but want to upgrade it now, is the AVR-X3600 a massive improvement in sound quality and for 2 channel music listening (playing CD’s) I was also looking at the X3700
  7. WaynesterUK

Marantz SR7013, is it any good?

Probably going with the Denon AVR-X3600 or 3700 thanks to the excellent reviews on here However... I wondered if the Marantz SR7013 is a good choice?
  8. WaynesterUK

Need advice about my buying a New AVR upgrade

Hi guys just joined the forum shocked at reading the review of my current Denon AVR-X2200W :facepalm: I listen to lots of CD’s through it using my Marantz CD player, lots of movies and Blu ray music discs.. It’s not a bad AVR for me but I know I need to upgrade... can’t decide whether to go...
  9. WaynesterUK

Advice from you guys about next choice of AVR

Hi guys just joined the forum shocked at reading the review of my current Denon AVR-X2200W :facepalm: I listen to lots of CD’s through it using my Marantz CD player, lots of movies and Blu ray music discs.. It’s not a bad AVR for me but I know I need to upgrade... can’t decide whether to go...
Top Bottom