Search results

1. E

Nvidia Shield on Android 11

I've tried that, but I keep getting a connection reset error after just a few seconds of usage. May I ask if you are aware of any way to have a shortcut to the Apple Music app on the homescreen or somewhere that is not hidden in the All Apps?
  2. E

Thank you that was it. With wifi it does show the losses badge and the receiver gets the correct rate. Screenshots. Now if only we could have a decent way to navigate that interface from the shield remote...
  3. E

How did you make it work with apple music? I sideloaded the 3.8.0 version, which as my understanding is the last one, and it's not working. My steps: Updated the shield to 9.0.1 Enabled "Match content audio resolution" in the advanced sound settings Enabled Lossless Audio in Apple Music...
  4. E

Subwoofer Comparison

Thank you so much, what a great job! I wish this existed last year when I bought my sub. Just a note if anyone is in Europe like me: it would appear (but please do prove me wrong) that the only sub with decent (100db) output at 20hz with honest pricing is the SVS PB1000 (549€). Every other...
  5. E

[EU] Amplifier for the Bedroom: keep the Denon AVR-X2400H or trade it for something more suitable?

I can definetly hide it, and yeah, once you select it on AirPlay it starts playing without ever touching it. You then control the whole volume volume from the phone slider: I've been using it in the Living Room for a long time and it turns on when needed and then back off by itself after a while.
  6. E

[EU] Amplifier for the Bedroom: keep the Denon AVR-X2400H or trade it for something more suitable?

Hello All, newbie here. After reading this forum for a long time I've decided to start two projects I wanted to do for a while: upgrade the Living Room to a 7.1.4 Atmos setup and get some decent listening experience in the bedroom. So, for the Living Room, I'm retiring the Denon AVR-X2400H...
Top Bottom