Search results

1. V

Bottlehead Crack Headphone Amplifier Kit Review

GREAT ! Thank you ! Would you by any chance know which and where the wires should be soldered to move it from 110V to 220V ?
  2. V

Bottlehead Crack Headphone Amplifier Kit Review

Hi.. can anyone help me please ? Can you tell from this pic if this is 1.0 or 1.1 ? I want to buy one and need to make sure I can switch it to 220V. Thank you
  3. V

Audeze LCD-X Review (2021 Edition Headphone)

The serial I asked for is for the 2015 version ( official reply ) if this will be of any help for anyone in the future. Thank you
  4. V

Yes.. I found this myself but I am still clueless ..it just looks is pre 2020.
  5. V

I just did. If anyone has a clue please feel free to share the info to kill the suspense of waiting till Monday :) Thank you.
  6. V

Would you please be kind to tell me what version is he LCD X 7456853 ? Thank you
  7. V

Cary Audio - Sad experience

For the past month I just answered questions people asked me. I never instigated or revived the topic in any shape or form. Should I stop answering the questions and show my fake side or should I answer the questions and prove that I'm not willing to let it go and that I'm just doing it to hurt...
  8. V

Can you please point at which part of my input have you have decided I wasn't willing to letting it go ? Any idea how much am I suppose to pay for it in my country ? Do you offer to repair the unit yourself ? I can only see assumptions based on .. ?
  9. V

1. No 2. I stop trying. At some point they got unresponsive like any decent rtyrtutyiutu would do. 3. The only updates Im getting are from people who either ask me questionable questions and after I answer why am I such a jerk and not letting it go :facepalm:. Pretty weird is how no one ever...
  10. V

If you look carefully I just answer the questions people ask me. Can you please point a post where I just tried to fuel the fire and not just being reactive ? I honestly get some reactions here less and less.
  11. V

So the "creme de la creme" from Cary management killed my unit . Do you think a regular grunt could help me out ?
  12. V

A power cord is just a power cord, You can either swap it or use an adaptor. What is important if the unit is compatible with the voltage ..
  13. V

Can you point at least one point in my story where they made anything right, please? We are talking about a high audiophile company that wont answer your phone call in a crisis. Buyers beware.
  14. V

If you read carefully I said that once I found a way to send the board for 200$ they said that they were fine on paying half (100$) but they wanted the full unit instead (10+lbs) which is A LOT more expensive to ship. At this point I lost all my confidence they wanted to do anything in good faith.
  15. V

"No good deed goes unpunished as they say"..I think they punished themselves not when they replied and err'ed but when they didn't try to fix it and gone for the 100$ save instead. In my book on this play field paying 200$ for good publicity is a steal. It was a missed opportunity. Imagine the...
  16. V

I guess it was my mistake for writing "tech" instead "soldering guy". I was in a mission to solder some jumpers as instructed and had the device to someone that could do it and didn't do anything because he didn't have to. You keep pounding on someone that had to do a mechanical job. If I would...
  17. V

:) .. I can look around for service shops myself but you need to take into consideration that here the risk of getting robbed is the same as the Apple service in US especially for someone unexperienced as me. I might as well leave my wife and my cat there too if I get the misfortune to get in...
  18. V

The device was bought from a 3rd party in perfect working condition around 4-5 years ago so there is nowhere to return it. I live in Bucharest(RO) and I found the one way shipping to US to be around 100$. Please let me know if you know if you are finding one cheaper ..(not that it will matter...
  19. V

Cary told me I had to solder jumpers so if I would have been familiar and had the soldering iron I would have done it myself and once I would have noticed everything was already in place I would have turn back telling them the situation and ask for directions to reach the same ending. This is...
  20. V

Im already at ease with taking all the loss but I find it funny you are circling around me instead not finding weird I was being denied a phone/video call with Cary :)
Top Bottom