Search results

1. C

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I have both WiiM Pro and Eversolo DMP-A6. I wanted the Eversolo as a stand-alone music server/streamer because of the display. My primary reason for holding on to the WiiM Pro is its ADC that I use to stream my vinyl to other linkplay devices. The WiiM Pro feeds an RME-ADI2-fs. I’m really...
  2. C

I connected mine to the usb below the OTG, the one marked audio out”, it’s an ASUS am I’ve connected my ASUS Zen drive to the usb below the OTG, marked usb audio out and it ripped Cd’s ok.
  3. C

another good review just released on youtube.
  4. C

Also available to pre order in U.K. from Audioemotion both flavours: Standard Version Master version
  5. C

You definitely don’t need a separate streamer, your AVM 70 has lots of capabilities for you to try out plus room correction too.
  6. C

how do you access the NAS drive just now? I don't think the AVM 70 can access it directly (IF it does, Anthem are missing an big Shout Out in their advertising at this major function)
  7. C

Kk yes, the limiting factor here is not the AVM 70 ( Roon ready, Spotify connect ) it’s a pretty formidable av amp. I would suppose if he was using his pc for movies too then it would be unnecessary to add a streamer. He doesn’t say how he’s connecting the PC that’s where the bit limitation...
  8. C

It all depends on your Dac but in this scenario the Eversolo internal Dac is probably better sonically but you have the option to switch to optical out into your AVM 70. The Eversolo can handle DSD and MQA if that floats your boat as well as higher bit rate files. You don’t say what the pc/sound...
  9. C

Sorry for the confusion I was referring to coax/optical inputs as digital to differentiate from the ‘Roon Ready’ Wi-Fi/Network stream.
  10. C

From manual:’Digital inputs can’t be routed to digital outputs.’ See top of page 42 Roon stream isn’t a digital input. USB output to external Dac is available. So I think they mean optical/coax input can’t be routed to optical/coax out.
  11. C

Manual now on website and digital inputs only to analog out
  12. C

Says it’s Roon Ready on the manufacturers web site, http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/eversolo-dmp-a6-music-streamer-player-coming-soon.95262/#post-184855
  13. C

Yes and it can rip CD's from usb optical drives also (plus pulls in album/artist info from some CD database)
  14. C

New Up2Stream HD DAC now offering 24/192 output

Hi Smo_ky, The i2S output on many devices is an HDMI type connector but with different formats between manufacturers leading to compatibility issues. With the Upstream HD DAC its a white 5 pin connector (you can see it in the above pictures at the base in the middle of the pcb)...
  15. C

New Up2Stream HD DAC now offering 24/192 output

I already have some experience with the Products from Arylic, the S10 and the Mini V3 pcb. They all accept Hi Res Files (not DSD) up to 192 but then down-sample to 44.1KHz/16bits. I was mightily impressed by the flexibility of these pocket money streamers (pocket money in terms of Audiophile...
  16. C

NEW SMSL Headphone AMP HO200: It looks like the SH-8s on steroids

Sabaj has all its Headphone outputs on the back!!! Bit of a pain that if you own more than one pair of headphones
  17. C

The A30 pro is single ended (with balanced output). The HO200 is Fully Balanced, I like the 3 HeadPhone outputs on the Front (like A90). Close inspection of the specs suggest it’s aiming at the A90 (where you don’t need as much power as the A90) but for a lot less cash
  18. C

Measurements: Measurements of SMSL HO200 HeadphoneAmp | L7Audiolab SMSL: HO200 (smsl-audio.com)
  19. C

Raspberry pi4 and picoreplayer

Depends on your DAC, there are various options to select from: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/List-of-USB-DACs in the USB Audio settings the PI suggests possible options to try
Top Bottom