Search results

1. M

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I have a Lumin D2 streamer, I am not happy with the Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips inside the unit. Wonder if this ES9038PRO will bring way more clarity and details to the sound. I like the specs that this one can decode MQA for Coaxial, Optical and AES. That is great ! (Even though MQA is...
  2. M

NPS-1260 3-D Enhancer Solution

LOL I don't know what to say. Do people actually buy this thing ? I hope someone can do a review one this non-sense solutions. $349 for 1.5ml LOL https://www.highfidelitycables.com/Nanoparticle/NPS1260.php?utm_source=audiogon&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=HP
  3. M

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M - review/comparison?

I like to test new sound. My Lumin can do full MQA decode flawlessly. The DAC is Wolfson not ES Sabre. I wanted to compare the sound. Cambridge keeps saying this 200M is top of the line...........etc I wanna see how good it is. But very disappointed. I had my Lumin using pass-through...
  4. M

I have totally different connection. I don't use any PC and software. Straight hardware. From Lumin streamer digital coaxial to 200M, then Line out to my McIntosh preamp using balanced cable.
  5. M

This is their reply. And this is Ridiculous ! I don't think they will do any firmware update the issues. They said its normal LOL. Whatever ! Hello Cedric, Please see the following reply from our engineers. "DM200M can decode MQA from all inputs excluding BT only. A delay up to 1-2...
  6. M

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

If I connect my Lumin D2 through its digital Coaxial to the SMSL SU 9. Can the SU 9 do full MQA decode ?
  7. M

Of course 5 stars, they get paid for the review LOL. You should listen to the user like me I actually used it and got problem with it. And I am not the only one. There are other people having the same issues. This DAC is not all that. Especially the sound. There are many DACs out there...
  8. M

It's not just the MQA, I just don't think it worth $300 bucks. The sound is not as good. My desktop DAC FiiO K5 Pro sounds way better than that. Plus Cambridge customer service sucks. You probably saw how their technical engineer replied me. Totally unacceptable.
  9. M

And the most ridiculously thing is Cambridge replied back to me saying the delay is normal WTF? Look at their reply I just received. https://ibb.co/Tmcj7zn Hello Cedric, Please see the following reply from our engineers. "DM200M can decode MQA from all inputs excluding BT only. A delay up to...
  10. M

My Lumin has no audio clock trimming setting. But still , if Cambridge knows about the issues, they should test it in house before launch the new device. I already shipped back the 200m. I am done with it.
  11. M

Didn't you read the previous post ? It has issues ! Plus you don't buy it based on what other people say, you need to get one yourself and listen to it. May be it fits the music you like, may be it doesn't. For the price point, I think its best bang for the buck
  12. M

I basically don't need to get another DAC, My lumin can do full decode MQA. I can use it to do the first two unfold and let the Mcintosh decode the rest. I will still get full MQA. Its just Cambridge came out saying top grade full MAQ DAC, I wanna see and hear how good it is with that...
  13. M

I am going to return the unit and get a full refund. The clicking sound and the MQA light change at the same time. I am sure Cambridge doesn't know this problem. I will email them my video. Click sound actually affect the song.
  14. M

I turned on MQA passthrough from my Lumin streamer. And this is the problem. I just shot this video to show everyone. There is a delay when playing MQA files. And it has a click sound when the DACMagic enable MQA. Pay attention to the light. Music started playing and MQA light still...
  15. M

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M - New model!

Mine arrived few days ago, I was testing the unit for the whole weekend and found one problem about this DACmagic 200M, if you use it as an external DAC. I noticed that MQA playback is unstable when the MQA passthrough is enabled. Songs constantly drop and stutter. I have tried all the MQA...
  16. M

Yes, once MQA light goes on, you can't change the filter. I guess you are using Audirvana, that is why you don't hear the click and delay issues. But they should have tested it before ship it out. People who buy this will end up return it.
  17. M

Mine arrived few days ago, I was testing the unit for the whole weekend and found one problem about this DACmagic 200M, if you use it as an external DAC. I noticed that MQA playback is unstable when the MQA passthrough is enabled. Songs constantly drop and stutter. I have tried all the MQA...
Top Bottom