Search results

1. Y

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

Public reviews/evaluation of any product or service is free speech/freedom of expression under first amendment rights in US Constitution..
  2. Y

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Speaker firm is engaging in threats and intimidation. They have NO legal grounds for their action or else they would have gotten a court order to cease and desist. Free speech for reviewers!!
  3. Y

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

Read Darrell Huffs' classic paperbacks, How to Lie with Statistics or How to Take A Chance: Probability. Most of the 300 or so posts here are nonsense statistically.
  4. Y

does anyone listen to Taylor Swift? tell me what the draw is

Lots of intolerant pompous old guys here talking out of their a**holes. Get a life gentlemen: it is popular entertainment!
  5. Y

spotify quality vs "hi-fi" lossless options, i cant tell a difference.

Listen and subscribe to the streaming service you enjoy listening to the most; reason why we are all fooling around with the technology and services.
  6. Y

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Check RME Forum site for this information
  7. Y

OCD Hi-Fi Guy Youtube channel

In some videos he focuses on music listening engagement and impact, which is fine. Many of his videos are hawking his high end—expensive—-equipment business though . Technically he is suspect some times.
  8. Y

The Observer view on the vinyl revival: LPs are the antidote to a frenetic digital world

I get all the tactile, ritual elements with playing my 1,000 cds.
  9. Y

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

I believe current ASR process is working fine. You state your testing methods and show measured results. Just make product category guidelines more explicit upfrontk
  10. Y

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

I believe current ASR process is working fine. You state your testing methods and show measured results. Just make product category guidelines more explicit upfront.
  11. Y

BMI music licensing sold to private equity.

No, corporations played with financing. People who made music, recorded and created media produced the value with their labor.
  12. Y

BMI music licensing sold to private equity.

Private equity corporations involvement is usually a negative greedy situation. Their commitment is only to their corporate profits.
  13. Y

Great recordings of classical music

Be civil here. Best for everyone.
  14. Y

Audiolab 6000CDT experience

No they don’t. If you insert and remove horizontally they will do no damage to a cd. I have 2,000 cd’s and no problems.
  15. Y

How to buy used CDs (deals)

I buy used cd from local thrift store. I can inspect them before I buy them. $1-2 each. At a used vinyl and cd commercial store I pay $3-5 for a cd.
  16. Y

Streaming services: classical Music, any Primephonic/Apple updates, other?

Streaming services give you an all you can eat buffet experience. But when you have identified your music genre and artists/recordings you want for long term enjoyment buy the cd or vinyl album version. High fidelity, you own it, no one can eliminate your playlist.
  17. Y

Nordost Blue Heaven AC Cord Review

Let people buy what they want and can pay for. Produce reviews and data . If they choose to disregard so be it. Lots of morons in all hobbies. Just check their crap every time with facts .
  18. Y

How NOT to set up speakers and room treatment ( Goldensound)

credibility , or level possessed, is an important variable for internet/ YouTube material. Platform is so full of pontificating shit-heads and sales people pretending to help people.
  19. Y

How NOT to set up speakers and room treatment ( Goldensound)

Your aggressive claim here is way over shooting the evidence/data.
  20. Y

Power cable tech talk and a little help for Amir at Audio Science Review

I would suggest device manufactures provide generic power cables because they are all that is needed . If critical to sound quality they would include in purchase and price.
Top Bottom