Search results

1. O

Choosing Headphone Amp for Fostex T50RP

Oh that’s nice. Any possible setup with mic input?
  2. O

Choosing Headphone Amp for Fostex T50RP

Hello, I’ve found a fairly cheap MrSpeakers Alpha Dog and don’t want to miss them. Some said 1w per channel is needed to drive them properly. However, I don’t have any amp or dac/amp. I mostly listen to my music on my iMac with Apple USB C dongle or iPod Classic 5.5th gen. What might be the...
  3. O

What headphone(s) do you own ?

SHP9500 + V-Moda BoomPro for gaming Sony MDR-1A Koss KSC75 on the go Monoprice 8323 going to mod them maybe so, i collected some entry level headphones. Now looking to go for planar.
  4. O

Review and Measurements of LG G5 Hi-Fi Plus DAC/Amp

Hello guys, I’m looking for a simple solution to use my 32ohm shp9500 + v-moda boompro mic combo on my 2019 5k iMac. The problem on macOS is that the system doesn’t let me change audio output source if I plug headphones through 3.5mm jack. However, I can change the source if plug them via any...
  5. O

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Oh I see, I'll use this with an SHP9500 + V-moda boompro mic combo. It has 32ohm impedance.
  6. O

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

So, the EU version of this dongle is crap? I read some comments telling about lower wattage of EU version of the dongle but didn't understand quite sure. I was going to buy it to use on my imac (MRQY2TU/A).
Top Bottom