Search results

1. Z

Differences between Topping L30 ii and A50s

Apart from the power output being very similar,has anyone had or tried these two amplifiers.Are there differences in sound or anything else?Tanks
  2. Z

cable change?

Hi, is it worth changing the standard cable to the HIFIMAN 400se headphones?
  3. Z

questions

Good evening. I wanted some advice. I have been using Jriver as an audio player for years. My version is 22, but I saw that they have reached 32. Is it worth updating, or has nothing changed on the audio level? somewhere a guide for the best setting of it on windows 10? Thanks
  4. Z

Questions

Good morning. I currently have my HIFIMAN 400se driven, with 25 ohm impedance, by a Topping L30. The power doesn't seem sufficient to me, and therefore I wanted to know which amp to go for these headphones, considering that the HIFIMAN amps themselves have a ' 4.5 Watt output?
  5. Z

Questions

Hello, where can I find all the equalizations suggested by Amir and others for the HIFIMAN 400se? Thank you
  6. Z

Questions

Good evening. I wanted to ask you better Dac Topping D10s or E30?
  7. Z

Questions

How should I set the buffer of my Topping d10s? Thank you
  8. Z

Advice

Between Topping L30 and IFI Zen Air Can for Hifiman 400 headphones, which ones would you prefer?
  9. Z

Questions

Good evening. I bought some Hifiman HE 400 SE headphones. What do you recommend as a dac/amp, but I have a very limited budget.
  10. Z

Questions

Hi everyone, I wanted some advice. I intend to upgrade my dac. I currently have an Audiolab MDAC with a 9018 dac and a SINAD 101 which they declare. Unfortunately I have a very limited budget, and my choice would be a Topping D10S used with dac 9038, and with higher SINAD. Do you think I do well...
  11. Z

Questions

I would like to connect my universal player to my laptop. This is because I would like to use jriver with its fir filter to listen to music CDs. Can I use the HDMI output, which with an adapter cable connects to the USB on the PC? Thanks
  12. Z

Questions

When I do the measurement with UMIK of the 2 channels at the same time, in REW. Is there a way to see if the mic is centered perfectly in the middle of the 2 channels? Can REW help me? Thanks
  13. Z

Questions

In your experience, is the black or red curve musically better? Thanks
  14. Z

dac update

Good evening I would like to replace my Audiolab mdac with a newer one.Badget a little low though.Max 200-300 dollars
  15. Z

Questions

hi everyone, i wanted to ask what are the most important graphs of REW to establish the sound quality? Thanks
  16. Z

Equalize Senheiser Momentum on ear headphones

Ciao a tutti. C'è un modo per equalizzare le mie cuffie Senheiser Momentum on ear? Posso usare Jriver o devo scaricare un'altra applicazione o un altro lettore?
  17. Z

Advice on usb-spdf interface

Ciao a tutti sto cercando un'interfaccia usb-spdf per collegare il mio laptop all'Audiolab -mdac dac, con un ottimo rapporto qualità / prezzo
  18. Z

tips to equalize my measurements

Right Channel Left Channel
  19. Z

Equalize with Rew

Hi I have to equalize with Rew what smoothing should I use?
Top Bottom