Search results

1. Z

Differences between Topping L30 ii and A50s

Where did you see the D30 III and A50 III?
  2. Z

Differences between Topping L30 ii and A50s

Apart from the power output being very similar,has anyone had or tried these two amplifiers.Are there differences in sound or anything else?Tanks
  3. Z

cable change?

I'm currently using the stock cable. I hope the connection isn't wrong!!
  4. Z

cable change?

Hi, is it worth changing the standard cable to the HIFIMAN 400se headphones?
  5. Z

questions

Good evening. I wanted some advice. I have been using Jriver as an audio player for years. My version is 22, but I saw that they have reached 32. Is it worth updating, or has nothing changed on the audio level? somewhere a guide for the best setting of it on windows 10? Thanks
  6. Z

Questions

L30 works in tandem with E30 dac
  7. Z

Questions

Good morning. I currently have my HIFIMAN 400se driven, with 25 ohm impedance, by a Topping L30. The power doesn't seem sufficient to me, and therefore I wanted to know which amp to go for these headphones, considering that the HIFIMAN amps themselves have a ' 4.5 Watt output?
  8. Z

Questions

Hello, where can I find all the equalizations suggested by Amir and others for the HIFIMAN 400se? Thank you
  9. Z

Questions

Si accoppierebbe con amplificatori L30
  10. Z

Questions

Good evening. I wanted to ask you better Dac Topping D10s or E30?
  11. Z

Questions

Ovviamente ho installato sul mio pc i driver che Topping consiglia sul loro sito, per questo Dac.
  12. Z

Questions

OK. Utilizzando Jriver come player, posso selezionare il Topping D10s, con driver ASIO o WASAPI. Quale dovrebbe essere la migliore selezione audio?
  13. Z

Questions

How should I set the buffer of my Topping d10s? Thank you
  14. Z

Advice

Atom Amp
  15. Z

Advice

Now I'm asking you for this too!Between Topping L30 and JDS Atom for Hifiman 400se?
  16. Z

Advice

For now, I don't know
  17. Z

Advice

400 se
Top Bottom