Search results

1. Y

Is Akg k702 really a power hungry headphone ??

Anyone tried both akg k702 and K612 pro. I saw alot prefer K612 and it also a little cheaper
  2. Y

What is your audio chip it's Alc1220 or 1150 And do you use amp or just a dac Because my Mb dac sound clean with my Ksc75 But I was afraid about how much power it need and can Mb push it to listenable volume
  3. Y

Ok thx I will get it and try with my Mb but I will for good sale. Or do you another recommendation in this price range
  4. Y

This is Mb audio Specs . It's Asus b450 strix. It says it is able to drive between 32 ohm to 600 ohm with 3 level of power I use medium power with Ksc75 and like 70 % volume. If that give you a reference
  5. Y

I think they are the same or with little EQ'ing the price difference because the cost to get made in solvika instead of China and the pads difference And budget are tight so K702 will be better option But my concern the amping . Can it sound good with modern onboard audio especially power. The...
  6. Y

Here it's one had both the 3 (old Austrian K702 and newer Chinese version and K712) and tried k702 with K712 pads
  7. Y

I think they use the same driver but with warmer EQ'd cause the 2 have same specs and even same weight
  8. Y

some people said that newer K702 it's almost k712 They have old K702 then grap new pair Chinese version they sound different from the old one very similar to K712 he tried K702 with K712 pads and he claims that they almost identical.
  9. Y

Hello guys, I have just got ksc75 and I was impressed with the sound quality. So I want to move a step up my eyes was on Akg k702 especially their price now in uk usually under 150 $. And It was 350$ MSRP.But the problem I can't get a decent amp with it my budget will be 60$ for amp +150 for...
  10. Y

Akg k702 + cheap amp or easier to drive headphones [Noob]

Do you have it. Can I use it with modern Mb Asus b450 supreme fx 1220
  11. Y

Akg k702 + cheap amp or easier to drive headphones [Noob]

Hello guys, I have just got ksc75 and I was impressed with the sound quality. So I want to move a step up my eyes was on Akg k702 especially their price now in uk usually under 150 $. And It was 350$ MSRP.But the problem I can't get a decent amp with it my budget will be 60$ for amp +150 for...
Top Bottom