Search results

1. T

Denafrips ARCE streamer

Arrived :) After a short troubleshooting regarding external/internal clock the device is playing perfectly over I2S on my Denafrips Pontus II 12th. Beatuful combination. Warmer/brighter/more musical - and it look gorgeous! Went from Raspberry Pi 4 on an Ropieee config on Roon. The Denafrips Arce...
  2. T

Denafrips ARCE streamer

Denafrips Arce shipment has started! I received my tracking info from FedEx yesterday!
  3. T

Denafrips Arce Streamer or WiiM Pro Plus?

I placed an order for the Denafrips Acre today. As I use Roon only for all my streaming this product seems to be a very nice one for my use below USD 1.000,-. It has all I need. Take a look at the video from Alvin at Denafrips. He explains in details who and what their product is for:
  4. T

What do you want to see from Topping..?

A nice updated streamer like SMSL SD9 with same size as D90/A90.
  5. T

Best MQA Desktop DAC - preferably ~$500 though up to $1K

Same here - went from Tidal Masters to Qobuz - never going back. MQA is not true lossless.
  6. T

Need a good DAC pairing for the 2.0 stereo

I love my Rega Brio! Warm and detailed - very nice to listen to at all sound levels. One of my favourites.
  7. T

Best value streamer with no DAC

Rasperry Pi4 with Volumio. 15 min to setup. Excellent solution.
  8. T

AirPod Pro alternative

I have a pair of Jabra Elite 75t - I find them an excellent choice in that price range. Good sound and easy to operate. Long battery life. Fits very nice in the ear - lots of different sizes included. Excellent box for charging.
  9. T

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

30 days of free testing of Roon - it is worth it! I have been a lifetime subscriber for over 2 years now. It is quite an fantastic product and I explore lot's of great music I was not aware of. Roon Radio is superb. Here - give it a try: https://roonlabs.com/r/77opnHDwskihe08eHeVeGg
  10. T

Budget streaming setup: Rapsberry Pi? What DAC?

Dragonfly Black, Red or Cobalt will do the trick - all of them able to render MQA files if that is of interest. If you are using Tidal Hifi it is sure nice to have. Otherwise do Topping have great affordable DACs. Topping D10 or E30 looks like great affordable products.
  11. T

Good phone-powered (Android) USB mini DAC for under $100 US - for budget powered speaker

I guess you can get a used Audioquest Dragonfly Black V1.5 or Red for way under $100US. It will also do MQA rendering if you are interested in MQA. All you need extra is the Dragontail USB-USB-C adapter.
Top Bottom