Search results

1. bloodshoteyed

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

having a few weird issues with this thing myself (with it being fed coax from a minidsp flex digital), can't really tell much atm tho, atl least until i'm able to reproduce them in a controlled manner
  2. bloodshoteyed

Your latest cool purchase

i'd dare say that cat would complement just about any room just fine ;)
  3. bloodshoteyed

Break from Tekton Thread

meh, RL, at least weather wise in the last two weeks, was just like the thread this one's trying to escape from... we went from mexico-filters (sahara sands blasting central EU), to the hottest measuring april day in history, to the highest measuring temperature dip in history (26+ or even 27+...
  4. bloodshoteyed

Mod House Argon mk3 in the house, after over 3 years of yearning and they're fantastic!

lucky you with having the cable loose on the speaker side, my RP's (Dekoni's) have a knick in the cable at the headband side and i haven't been able to get a DIY solution for it without completely tearing apart the hadband itself :facepalm:
  5. bloodshoteyed

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

what we're doing here is, at best, dealing with second hand information why not invite him to join this conversation and let himself say what kind of help we could offer him? with all of the BS he's been through in the last few years, i, persoaly, am all up for it
  6. bloodshoteyed

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

got the same vibe from them at one moment, they seem to be at a level maybe a bit too...industrial?
  7. bloodshoteyed

damn, it's still on sale? and i only got a single kidney left :(
  8. bloodshoteyed

you'd have to wait for black friday or similar sales to get higher discounts than 3125b mentioned i got lucky and found a KEF KC62 for 1099€, down from 1699€ for BF back in '22
  9. bloodshoteyed

Wadax Reference Server

this video sums it up pretty good:
  10. bloodshoteyed

what are your industrial design favorites?

you're not W.H. by any chance? :oops:
  11. bloodshoteyed

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

are you sure Mrs.H didn't get that pie from a gipsy carnaval when it was in town?:eek:
  12. bloodshoteyed

optical network

'cause of the drive cage?
  13. bloodshoteyed

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

lucky you, i guess...unlike most of us others you seem to have lost some weight with age :)
  14. bloodshoteyed

optical network

cool idea with the rack, i checked Ikea already but i need something closed due to to much dust and pet hair (missed out on a local sale, they had 6U 10" wallmounted racks for less than 40€ :( ), i'd love to ger rid of some gear since almost everythig's on my work desk atm..
  15. bloodshoteyed

optical network

nice, like i've said, haven't seen those before i only knew of the add-on cards for the expandable slot, marked here on your pic: but those are rare (and pretty costly) to come by nice find on the Dell, that's about what i paid for my HP PD G4 minis (incl. a CPU upgrade from a pentium G to an...
  16. bloodshoteyed

optical network

all that for apx, what, 230€/200£? sure sounds nice but what about security? a question, tho...you mentioned m.2 2.5gb cards, haven't seen any that come with a breakout cable to a rj45 connector so far...or did you mean the oem/proprietary cards for 1l machines that come assembled, that slot...
  17. bloodshoteyed

optical network

i wouldn't go down that alley, you can go Mikrotik for cheap instead
  18. bloodshoteyed

what are your industrial design favorites?

at least you can't get a headphone bump from those (except maybe a camel hump, tho i won't go into that... :P )
  19. bloodshoteyed

boXem @ Purité Audio

OT question, the right side rack...what are the plates made of, a kind of burnt wood or some kind of composite material? i love the looks of it
Top Bottom