Search results

1. Reckoner

Help E30 + Raspberry PI

Thank you very much for your recommendation, I will take it into account. I think PI is a good idea to connect my hard drive. Streaming content online is another matter. Greetings
  2. Reckoner

Help E30 + Raspberry PI

Hello. How are things? I hope well I don't know if this is the correct place in the forum to ask my question. This was discussed in various topics but since I never used PI, I have some doubts. I have Topping E30 and Topping L30. An external hard drive with 750GB of music. Subscription to...
  3. Reckoner

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Hello how are you. Could someone confirm if the Tempotec support email is this: [email protected] [email protected] I sent them email but they never answered. My two 2020 amps, Topping L30 and Tempotec Sonata HD Pro, one for change and one not working.
  4. Reckoner

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I received the email from HIFI GO. I came to the forum and found hundreds of messages, I am lost. I have been using L30 for about six months, for hours every day with no problem. With Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee and Kz Zs10 Pro, no problem. I am from Argentina, here the taxes and customs are very...
  5. Reckoner

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

I would like a decent speaker amp, to add to my E30 L30 combo. But no Dac, headphone amp, or balanced outputs. I prefer that the expenses are only in amplifying speakers. Something like "Allo Volt +" The only additional thing I would like would be a Bluetooth Dac. Without exceeding 200 dollars...
  6. Reckoner

Hello, I do not know if my messages are interpreted well, I use a translator. If I understood your question correctly, I was referring to the PRE mode, not the HPA, specifically the volume, of the E30 L30 and speakers. I tried to explain that it is possible to achieve the same volume using E30...
  7. Reckoner

Hello, I came to correct a comment I made a long time ago, and I came across your comment. I had the same impression and I mentioned it a long time ago, but I was wrong. It is that I had not seen the comments of JohnYang explaining certain things. You can turn the volume knob from L30 to the...
  8. Reckoner

It is really simple. I like that the L30 has the knob to switch from Headphones to Pre, without the need to disconnect the headphones, and that you can always leave them connected. And don't be like other amps that automatically turn off the pre section when headphones are plugged in or worse...
  9. Reckoner

Before I listened for more than an hour at a time per day, and the equipment did not warm up. I wouldn't mind if it gets hot, as long as it works. But it doesn't work anymore, it doesn't make any sound. When connecting to smartphone or pc, it starts to boil, in both cases equally. Even though...
  10. Reckoner

How are they? After two months my Tempotec Sonata Hd Pro stopped working :( I am very sad. It gets hot as soon as I connect it to the usb port of the pc or smartphone. One minute after connecting it is super hot, high temperature. I tried everything, until installing the Firmware again, but...
  11. Reckoner

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Hi how are you? Very good. I ordered my L30. I will have the same configuration as you, E30 + L30 + SA300. How did you set the volumes? The L30 when it is in pre-feeding of the SA300 did you put it to the maximum?
  12. Reckoner

Topping E30 DAC Review

I think the confusion comes because many believed that by not playing music the equipment would turn itself off and when playing music it would turn on by itself. Actually, leaving the equipment set to A-0 means that when we turn on the source from which we are going to reproduce (for example...
  13. Reckoner

SMSL SA300 / Infineon Class D

Right, the dac chip is not good. I bought it to use it only as an amplifier, its dac chip is bad, but I already knew. I pair it with my Topping E30 and it sounds totally different. The quality changes completely when pairing with an external dac by rca. It doesn't bother me that it only has usb...
  14. Reckoner

SMSL SA300 / Infineon Class D

I hope it meets your expectations. I use this Amp with my Dac Topping E30 and I am very happy. Works like a charm. I managed to put together a faithful, clean and quality system. It was difficult to choose between DA-8s and SA300. But I was not going to use xlr and the DA-8s rca they say does...
  15. Reckoner

What headphone(s) do you own ?

-Kz Zs10 Pro -Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Whit TempoTec Sonata HD PRO on my smartphone Xiaomi and PC (Windows 10) Thanks to this forum I bought TempoTec Sonata HD PRO, and I am very satisfied Sorry my english Greetings from Argentina
  16. Reckoner

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

I would like -SMSL SA300 -Allo Volt + D
Top Bottom