Search results

1. Sukie

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

It comes with replacement filters. It should just be a case of removing the old ones with precision tweezers. I haven't tried it myself, but maybe somebody else has?
  2. Sukie

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Thought I'd report back on my experience with Spinfit tips. I've used both the W1 (medium size) and the CP155 (large size). Both fit my ears well, good seal and good bass. However the W1 produces a better overall sound. I'm hopeless at subjective sounds descriptions. I'd describe the sound as...
  3. Sukie

I had the same problem. They're quite a lose fit on the nozzle.
  4. Sukie

The tips have arrived and they fit my ears perfectly. Easy seal and that gorgeous bass, without discomfort. Looking forward to a full session with them. Definitely. There is a technique, but it's still difficult. On the plus side, at last they won't come off in my ears.
  5. Sukie

Thanks for your last 2 posts. I use L size of the stock tips and agree with your thoughts (ok for seal, but a bit uncomfortable). On your recommendation I ordered a set of the W1 tips and they're arriving today. I nearly went for the CP155 after @Jimbob54's posts, but they do look quite...
  6. Sukie

AMP + DAC for HifiMan Sundara

I think the built in one is the ToneBoosters one. You have to pay a small amount to use it. I haven't used USBAPP for a while though.
  7. Sukie

USB Audio Player Pro has the ToneBoosters Parametric Equaliser paid add on. I seem to recall that it's pretty good. You can then add in Amir's settings, or any of your choice. I use Oratory 1990s Harman settings. One thing with the ToneBoosters PEQ, there isn't a "peak" filter type, you use...
  8. Sukie

Are you connecting your phone/tablet directly to the DAC? If so, what is your audio source, i.e. what streaming service are you using?
  9. Sukie

Replacement for Hifiman Sundara

What about the Beyerdynamic DT900 Pro X?
  10. Sukie

There is something very, very wrong with today’s music

How on earth did a thread about the merits (or not) of new music get hijacked by such bizarre hobby-horsing???
  11. Sukie

Topping E30 II DAC Review

Product returns within the 30 day window. Not support regrading faults and warranty after 30 days, at least not for 3rd party sellers. I've had experience of this 1st hand!!!
  12. Sukie

Amazon are still not the seller, under EU and UK law (don't know about other countries). Amazon are responsible for fulfilment and offer their A-Z Guarantee. They are not responsible for warranty issues in the way that they are if you buy directly from them. The complications of 3rd party selling!
  13. Sukie

Agreed, the PA5 hasn't been Topping's finest moment!!! Nor was the L30 (early on). But what about the other Topping products? I'm not trying to defend Topping, just questioning the actual evidence.
  14. Sukie

Where's the evidence that these cheaper products have a higher failure rate than the more expensive products?
  15. Sukie

It's very difficult to judge reliability and failure rates without statistical evidence. Anecdotal evidence is not the same as statistical evidence.
  16. Sukie

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Do Benchmark use all American components? If not then you're sending money globally including, I suspect, to China.
  17. Sukie

Need guidance for choosing closed back headphones.

Can't comment on the AKG's, but the HD560S are a great pair of headphones. Good detail, good soundstage and they also handle equalisation really well.
  18. Sukie

500$ Budget for Headphones and Amp/Dac

You'll need to increase the volume to compensate for the pre-amp reduction. I'd be surprised if you can't hear an increase in bass with Oratory's settings. Obviously it would need to be music with something to boost at the lower frequencies. An increase of over 5 dB should be detectable. You...
  19. Sukie

500$ Budget for Headphones and Amp/Dac

Have you tried to equalise your 560S? They respond well to Oratory 1990's settings.
  20. Sukie

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

I've had the HD-560S for a few days now and I'm very pleased. Thanks for all the info and recommendations on this thread. For my usage (rock, indie and other types of music that benefit from a good quantity of bass) they're certainly outperforming my HD-600 phones. IMO the 560S equalise to the...
Top Bottom