Search results

1. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

Well, I thought about it too, but what are these two modes for then? As I understand it, so that a conflict with the amplifier is not provoked. Unfortunately, I have no way to check whether this feature affects the quality or not. Is it really without a difference which mode?
  2. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

Can you please tell me, did the touch on / off button work right away? I received an e30, it does not work for him yet, I pressed it a thousand times, only the remote control. Is there any other way to switch to switch to DAC mode or pre amp mode via the remote control?
  3. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

Thanks for the answer. It's just that the e30 kit does not include a charging unit with usb connection. So I don't know if there is any difference which phone charger to use? 1000мА or 2000 мА? Or if we talk about a powered USB hub, can I use anyone, even the cheapest one? Or is it necessary to...
  4. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

I want to buy this DAC. Tell me please, how to power it better without losing quality? Connect power through the USB cable that comes with the DAC directly to the computer? Or is it better with some other method? In the main post it is written that they were connected through some kind of USB...
Top Bottom