Search results

1. cecelo01

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Gustard replied to my email about the V5.30.0 update for X16. I was right in my observations. my ears are good ;) Thank you Gustard
  2. cecelo01

My X16 does NOT have the problem of hiss and pops on the DSD/DSF track. ;) The SU9 is in my second set. Integrated Denon PMA 2000 IVR, Dynaudio Books, Denon scad/cd sources and Hiby R2. I don't have a computer on the second setup.
  3. cecelo01

When you open the X16 software on your computer, it says version "5.30.0"
  4. cecelo01

Just read what I reported. I INSTALLED HERE AND UPDATED THE FIRMWARE OF MY X16. IF I POSTED AND WHY UPDATED MINE. " Gustard has released new firmware (V.5.30.0), I have Gustard X16 on my main system. After updating the firmware, it was noticed: . Better detailing. . Better decoding at low...
  5. cecelo01

I have little time in the hobby, only 43 ;):p of my 60 years old. My space is dedicated, electrically and acoustically treated. I have seen and heard a lot of equipment throughout my life, EXPERIENCE is not lacking !! When you fix some bugs, depending on which ones, device performance improves...
  6. cecelo01

WARNING!! Gustard has released new firmware (V.5.30.0), I have Gustard X16 on my main system. After updating the firmware, it was noticed: . Better detailing. . Better decoding at low frequencies, bass is drier and faster. . Best 3D image in stereo. . Overall, the X16's performance has...
  7. cecelo01

integrated amplifier for 2 thousand dollars

I have the Denon PMA 2000 IVR on my second system. Do not worry! He has a lot of current, a lot of strength. Robust integrated that has no problems with more demanding boxes. Watch the video below and have changed their minds. WRMS is not the most important thing to determine the current...
  8. cecelo01

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

I have DM 2/7 on my second system. I prefer the Dynaudio subscription. They are more correct, natural, with better tonal balance. The Emit M20 (assembled in China) is an upgrade from DM 2/7. I didn't notice sonic differences between DM and Emit. Both (DM and Emit) perform very well.
  9. cecelo01

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

I really like SU9. Excellent dac. Receives the signal in UAT transmitting from my R2. Its digital connections also have great performance.
  10. cecelo01

What about "Bluetooth emitters" ?

The R2, in addition to playing all files, also plays Tidal (MQA) and Qobuz.
  11. cecelo01

What about "Bluetooth emitters" ?

Using R2 as a network player, dac, bluetooth (UAT) and wifi with excellent results. Player HibyMusic.
  12. cecelo01

On my second system, via optical connection, my TV is connected to SU9. Here, I leave the DPLL at level 6. I never had any problems.
  13. cecelo01

Gradius, I agree with you and gave up on explaining this issue to user Reynaldo. It's stubborn. :facepalm::D
  14. cecelo01

Installed new bases on my SU9
  15. cecelo01

I had several Topping dacs. In my headphone set I have the D10s. I consider Gustard dacs of superior quality, in construction and finishing.
  16. cecelo01

I didn't buy it on Amazon. I bought it at Grave Audio, at Ali.
  17. cecelo01

Here, my X16 is normal on my main system. No problem detected in DSD range range. X16 > Luxman > M.A Golds 200 4G
  18. cecelo01

Here, my SU-9 is normal in my second set. No problems were detected.
Top Bottom