Search results

1. G

Yamaha R-S202 Receiver Review

Wont cost much on the used marked now
  2. G

Glad if useful. Some soundbars may be excellent for music. I dont know. Active monitors more versatile for placing right for good sound at a given setting. Cheers!
  3. G

Dinesh Class D is today as good as the best Class AB. If you are looking for best sound for your money and you dont already have speakers I suggest you buy active speakers. They are by far the best bang for your bucks. Cheers!
  4. G

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

@amirm 2volts are 5 times more than early cd-players. You are plain wrong on this one. -So you want us to send most amps from before 5-10 years ago to the landfill or listen to overdriven inputs? 4 volts are great but mostly less good than 2. We dont use our stereos in such harsh...
  5. G

Sony MDR-Z1R Headphone Review

For studio work you are NOT supposed to use Harman curve. That totally defeats the purpose. To me it seems that this reviewer tries to keep someone happy instead of giving an objective presentation of these headphone's performance. Cheers!
  6. G

PrimaLuna Dialogue Three Preamp Review

Shouldnt a used tubeamp be serviced before measurements? I wonder if only the case is designed in Europe. Cheers!
  7. G

Fosi Audio T10 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier 2 Channel Home Amplifier

Which bt Codex does it support? A high-pass for the left right channels would make a sub out much more useful. It seems a bit contradicting to call it hi-end. If something is noticeably missing compared to your usual drive chain. Cheers!
  8. G

Why is professional audio in the WFH age so difficult?

Why would you want professional audio quality for a video call? Genuinely curios. Patern of mic and choice of room(treatment?), beats any pro system. Im sure Pabolie's webcams built in mic, will give you "professional" sound. I dont recall what paterns are Called in English. Onmi, Kidney Super...
  9. G

Denon DN-200BR Professional Bluetooth Receiver Review

You are right. After a search they seem not so plentiful in Bluetooth recievers. Here are a few on hifitrends from Ifi and Auris: https://hifitrends.com/2022/05/08/the-best-audiophile-bluetooth-receiver-dacs-for-your-stereo-2022/ Cheers!
  10. G

Denon DN-200BR Professional Bluetooth Receiver Review

Amirn You really should test aptxHD and adaptive since they are current codecses. Cheers!
  11. G

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

It already is when you bypass pre-sektion. Cheers!
  12. G

Blind Listening Test 2: Neumann KH 80 vs JBL 305p MkII vs Edifier R1280T vs RCF Arya Pro5

Absolutely. As sweetchaos mentions Put a low cut so amount of bass wont affect result. Pretty useless as is
  13. G

Emotiva ERC-4 CD Player (DAC) Review

You are wrong. Already 2V can overload inputs on very good amplifiers. 4v is for cheating with distortion and seem more "professional" I always wondered how you got away with penalising equipment that had higher distortion above 2 volts. I hope you redo all your previous DAC measurements now...
  14. G

Sony Xperia 5 IV Audio Review

Good luck finding right phone
  15. G

Mobile phone category

I cant find a mobile phone category here, so thought I would suggest it. Does anyone know og other sites where phones output are measures? Cheers!
  16. G

Ikea SYMFONISK Picture Frame Speaker Review

If your wall is hollow like a dry-wall many brands has speakers to build in so that they will be flush with the wall. I dont know which brand sounds best. It can be put in a solidwall as well of course. Either way is will take some work to route wires and finish with tapestry/paint Cheers!
  17. G

Ikea SYMFONISK Picture Frame Speaker Review

Here is what you want @TomekNet Just put a fabric in your favorite design on the fronts...
Top Bottom