Search results

1. N

So pre-amp mode only applies to the L and R channels? (2020 Denon/Marantz AVRs) Looking for some buying advice...

Thanks Peng! That's exactly what I need. I have enough external amplifiers that I can disconnect all the internal AVR amps. Sounds like the new Denons should be good for my needs. I wonder if I can make this one last 15+ years like my last one :D
  2. N

So pre-amp mode only applies to the L and R channels? (2020 Denon/Marantz AVRs) Looking for some buying advice...

Thinking about this a little more... if I keep the output voltage on a Denon AVR below 1.4v, then I can use the variable gain in the Hypex Fusion to still drive the amp to full output... So maybe the latest Denon line will work fine for me. Thoughts?
  3. N

Hey all, Last time I bought an AVR HDMI didn't exist, and only the highest-end AVR had component video I/O :) I'm in the process of building an entirely new room with new equipment. Speakers arrangement is 7.2.4 Atmos. All speakers are my own design and build. The LCR are going to be fully...
Top Bottom