Search results

1. Blew

Amplifier function - cut low frequencies from the stereo speaker outputs only

I am looking to upgrade my current Marantz M-CR611 integrated CD/amp with something else. There is a function on this unit that allows you to set a low frequency cutoff for the stereo speakers. This is useful to direct those frequencies to the subwoofer instead, which has a separate output...
  2. Blew

Advice on stereo speaker height. Floorstanding or standmount when a couch is in the way?

Hi all, I am looking at purchasing a new stereo hi-fi system to replace my existing standmount speakers & integrated amp. The existing system is too small for the room size (10.5m x 4.1m). I bought it for our previous house, so want to move that system to a smaller room that's better sized for...
  3. Blew

Things to consider when placing bookshelf speakers on wall mounted brackets or shelves?

Hi, I would like to place a pair of Focal bookshelf speakers on wallmounted brackets or shelves and am looking for some advice or experience. What would I need to consider for this? I'm looking for advice on: Brackets or shelves? Which is best for acoustics? Is there anything to consider...
Top Bottom