Search results

1. R

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

Which sota dac has upsampler with better filtering? Or filtering is not a matter ?
  2. R

Isn't it digital? Digital results are much higher than analog !
  3. R

I don't think any other hardware upsampler was measured here. If it was then you may please post the link for filter quality.
  4. R

exactly what m scaler does and it does it better than most upsamplers, as indicated by slope and attenuation !
  5. R

Sennheiser HD660S Review (Headphone)

Flat response may sound boring if people are habitual of v type or w type sound signature.
  6. R

Sennheiser HD660S Review (Headphone)

If one compares hd600, hd6xx, hd650, hd660s, hd560s and r70x, r70x is best in overall tonality, comfort , smoothness. r70x has angled drivers, helping in imaging further. Only gripe can be the circular opening of pads which can be a problem for some with bigger ear lobes. To me it is end game...
  7. R

Wilson Audio TuneTot Review (high-end bookshelf speaker)

Where they mentioned looks as their usp before sound ?
  8. R

See what I said. First thing they talk about sound. It doesn't matter how much they cover after that for some other features. Btw did you buy your speakers for looks or sound or on price performance basis or it was a blind purchase or you randomly picked some model or bought the most expensive...
  9. R

Where they gave more importance to aesthetics ? Sound is the first mention. No speaker brand will solely concentrate on aesthetics it is as simple as that because speakers are primarily for sound not for decor. Very very few buyers with super extra cash may have exclusively looks in mind while...
  10. R

The first word is powerful which is related with sound and second word is sound. :P
  11. R

Exactly that's what I said. No speakers gets aesthetics advertised more than sound. They may however advertise both things together. Speakers are for sound not for show off and hobby itself is called audiophile and hi fi not audiojewel ! :p
  12. R

So Wilson is known more for aesthetics than sound ? Do they advertise aesthetics more than sound ? :P Tell me a single speaker brand which boasts about aesthetics more than its sound ! No logic or reason or story or justification can make these a good speakers at this price.
  13. R

There is no harm if someone asks his product to measure. Lot more people do that and advertise the review on their website. Problem is when the review is deliberately in favour of someone. But see this is the beauty of measurements. You can't fake it. Even if you try there will be others to...
  14. R

Asr has made it lot easier by maintaining a list. Now people having extra cash to throw away can easily buy a poor measuring expensive products from that list. :P
  15. R

So rich people eat curry of dollar bills ? :P
  16. R

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

Power is too much overrated in headphone listening hobby. In most cases people even don't reach to 40% of the volume and still complain of less power. Imo cleaner output even with less power is more important.
  17. R

What amp/DAC do you recommend for my Audio-Technica ATH-R70x headphones?

Problem with most audiophile is that they think they are only right. Why don't you try chord mojo 2 yourself ? If at all measurements are not important beyond a limit then what is the use of this website. They should not make any ranking based on sinad. It's very easy to discount anyone without...
Top Bottom