Search results

1. S

Please help with headphones "Balanced Cables"

So I ended up buying an amp with two 1/4" audio jacks for headphones balanced connection. I have standard cables for HD6xx and K712 pro with the 1/8" jack plus 1/4" adapter. Kindly advice if there are separate "balanced cables" which I would need to buy separately for these two HP's, or would I...
  2. S

Any Guitar Effects Rack Experts?

Hi, I am newly starting with electric guitars. I am planning on going high-end with my guitars stuff and really needed to acquire proper info on how the dedicated rack effects are set-up (trying to avoid multi-effects as much as possible). I wish to create 'the Edge' sound using VOX AC30, and...
  3. S

Pair of Monitors Set Default as Rear Speakers?

A while ago, I was just browsing through my computer and realized that my pair of JBL305s were set as rear or back speakers. I was kinda surprised but didn't give it much importance as I never felt any audio issues while playing music. Now when I run games, all the dialogue, as well as foot...
  4. S

ID22 DAC Not Sounding Too Good

Here is a sound comparison of ID22 with Apollo 8 (over 3x the price difference) and on my speakers ID22 sounded better. Somewhere else this unit was also compared with Apollo Twin and people were commenting how ID22 sounded superior. I only purchased ID22 for it's superior DAC (and also that...
  5. S

Can I overload my monitor if connecting guitar effects?

Hello, Please inform me how can I not overload a JBL 305 if I connect effects pedal Zoom G1X Four using an instrument cable. I asked at the JBL pro website and it's what they replied: "As long as you don't overload the speaker, you should be fine. You most likely will want to set the input...
  6. S

'Line 6 POD Go' - Looking to buy first guitar

Hello, I needed a little help again :). I am looking to buy my very first (electric) guitar, and was planning to learn it using internet tutorials. In my research I found their's a whole world of digital effects available now, that are nearly as good as the actual pedal effects. Therefore, I...
  7. S

DAC/Pre-amp for JBL 305m MKIIs

Hi guys, Could you please recommend DAC/Pre-amps for the above said active speakers and in the appropriate price range? I prefer if it doesn't have an amp (unless all DACs have built in headphone amps). It's important they provide balanced connection for the monitors. Once I have the means...
Top Bottom