Search results

1. V

Making further progress, TOPPING’s new flagship amplifier will be launched in late May!

It is really interesting to have 32 ohm spec for speaker amp. Maybe headphone out on the back panel? Or just an ability to work with very variable impedance speaker. Also power figure points to similarity with A70 Pro amplifier module
  2. V

Making further progress, TOPPING’s new flagship amplifier will be launched in late May!

So B100 is close to A70 Pro (T'ang-ku-la Module) which also gives 10 watts at 32 ohms. Topping headphone and speaker amps are converging
  3. V

Topping E50 impedance + new way to use?

You should not connect headphones to dac directly
  4. V

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

It is just your perception and adaption
  5. V

Set up kef ls50 meta and rel t5x

Anyway, I strongly suggest you to connect t5x by low level
  6. V

Set up kef ls50 meta and rel t5x

You should not use high level with t5x and pa7. T5x does not have real dual channel differential input - it is not possible with 3 connects. You can run sweep hz test in YouTube and measure output with DB test app on your phone
  7. V

Share your in-room measurements?

It is USB mic. I have also found a link https://sl.aliexpress.ru/p?key=4ooeODF
  8. V

Share your in-room measurements?

My R+L measurements with variable smoothing: Mission 700 (2022) in 17 sq. m. room, quite close to wall (15 cm), toed in (20 deg), no EQ Red line is umik 1 measurement with calibration file Green line is 5$ mic from Aliexpress
  9. V

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

I am running my 86db mission 700 with pa7 and power consumption from smart outlet never rises higher than 12 watts
  10. V

Review of Mission 770

Totally get your point But I was lucky enough to get it for ~1200 usd with stands in my location
  11. V

Review of Mission 770

Yes, should But usually they do not in speakers under 2k
  12. V

Review of Mission 770

I wouldn't say it is small It is 3 times bigger than kef ls50 meta (24 litres vs 8 litres) and plays down to 32 hz in my room Also twitter has a rear chamber which is quite rare
  13. V

FiiO KA17 filters

Oh my bad Of course I meant apodizing
  14. V

FiiO KA17 filters

Not sure, but: 1. Minimal phase 2. Minimal phase short delay 3. Minimal phase slow 4. Minimal phase fast 5. Slow linear phase 6. ? 7. Fast linear phase 8. Fast apologizing
  15. V

Extending bass response with the help of dsp

So applying maximum (-12db) negative low shelf (as high pass is not available on wiim pro) with high Q a bit below port tuning frequency is in any case good idea?
  16. V

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

D903D means new d90 iii discrete
Top Bottom