Search results

1. B

Svs Ultra series - finally a good bass towers?

Apparently svs want to bring to the table something very good Their line are W-M-T-M-W, woofers are opposite and are always 4. 3 differents woofers size. 5,25'' x4 6,5'' x4 8'' x4 Crossover: 3-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, inductors, resistors and heavy-trace printed circuit...
  2. B

Making my own full range 20hz speaker vs add dual subs to my floorstanding speaker

I'm seeying plenty of new drivers that look amazing, some from sb acoustics and purifi. But the problem is still the same, 20hz! Is that hard to make a speaker by myself or is just better buy a good 3-way speaker and then add dual subs? Also, how can i cross the main speakers at 60~80hz? Is...
  3. B

9.5khz~20khz boost in R series

I'm the only one that use this EQ? that part sound too laid-back to my ears but i don't know if its because the UNIQ is pointing at my stomach instead of my ears or because my floorstanding have a ''toe-in'' in my room The settings are (For L and R, sepparete.) 9500hz Q:25 +5dB and for...
  4. B

Why side-woofers are not more common?

I mean, Put a Ok tweeter, and Ok mid-woofer in the top + dual opposed woofers in the below cabinet for bring more LFE...? ( 2 box's, one in the top and the another one below) is not a complicated to do.. yet most of the speakers sucks at LFE, even the expensier ones You can put a big lateral...
  5. B

why 3d cabinet printed are still not common?

I saw some mini B&W nautilus 3d printed, but all of them are mini pc speaker like, why nobody want to 3d print to make something similar but way cheaper? Also it's looks great
  6. B

delete pls

delete pls
  7. B

'' ideal step response '' vs crossover point

Hi. There is some comparasion between the ideal step response vs 2-way and 3-way step response, sure the 3-way looks worse than the 2-way. If someone have the image please post it. That being said, the step response in a 3-way system improve when the crossover point its lower? for example 3khz...
  8. B

Whaferdale elysian 3

New Elysian 3 ! Coming soon! A mid size floorstanding, the big bro is the Elysian 4. C
  9. B

Bristol HiFi Show - Elysian 3

I knew about the dovedale but the WF Elysian 3 !! looks nice, the elysian 4 its too big but its nice idk the price Source:
  10. B

Digital phase control data?

I have maybe a dumb question, but if we have the step response for a speaker in a control enviorament.. then why we can't run a program using a Windows PC as a tool for fix the phase using a '' big data ''? and delay the mid range and tweeter from the woofer? or is not that easy...? or already...
  11. B

lansche plasma tweeter

I saw a short video in youtube of a gut in a show with the speaker o_O very impressive lansche plasma tweeter I dont wanna know the price o_O apparently is Made in german.. seems like you cannot buy these anymore (?) https://www.lansche-audio.com/products/p-series/no-3-1/ The range is insane...
  12. B

Foam in the port

The foam '' O '' ring does a negative effect apart of lowering the bass output?
  13. B

DSP portable DAC/AMP

Hello I wanted a Cipher lightning USB cable but audeze is no longer making these. Is there any product with an APP DSP EQ PARAMETRIC? i need to put complex EQ with peak filters + 1 low shelf filter / shift filter This is still the only one...
  14. B

Whaferdale elysian 4

Can we discuss this tower, please? Its a little big, but its well made I saw their xmax its 11mm, nice. Planat tweeters seems to be behind in thd vs the best dome tweeters, but this speaker have their thd very well controled Measurements, comments, are welcome In my country its a very good...
  15. B

REW+APO can't see the results but its working

Hey hello Im using UMIK 1 + rew +w11 + APO EQ. I measure my speaker using REW, then it's generates the filters and the apo apply them. No problem But if i measure again, REW completely IGNORE what appo EQ is doing, but everything works with the filters ON from APO EQ, music.. google chrome...
  16. B

CABASSE MURANO ALTO passive tower

I didn't see this interesting model :) Ways 3 Drivers Co-axial midrange-tweeter BC13 Woofer: 2 x 17 cm 17ND36 Cross-over points 800 – 3,500 Hz Frequency response 32/38 – 24,000 Hz Weight 28 kg Regular price$3,299 each
  17. B

Why the market do not move into external active design?

That's it, why? External DSP, power amps.. should be even cheaper and better Modify already pasive speakers should be very hard for the owners? Speaker industry its kind of lazy... and yet very expensive... The old folks don't even wanna change their speakers because of the industry...
  18. B

Heco Celan Revolution

Looks like a fine price for each speaker, but how the heco Celan R. line measures? 2.199,00 € each https://www.heco-audio.de/de/lautsprecher/celan-revolution/celan-revolution/celan-revolution-9
  19. B

New Audiophysic medeos New Hi-End 5-way

A new big boy from Audiophysic *A bit of camera distortion* https://www.audiophysic.com/en/medeos/
  20. B

Cabasse wireless

Well, cabasse also launch a wireless thing 1899 USD CABASSE THE PEARL AKOYA WIRELESS ACTIVE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Maximum Sound Level 115 dB mono 121 dB in stereo Bandwidth 30 – 27 000 Hz Drivers Medium-tweeter 13 cm/5″ coaxial BCI Woofer 17 cm/7″ HELD Tweeter 300 W RMS / 600 W peak Medium...
Top Bottom