Search results

1. C

Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Player Review

Well the CD's are 16 bit/44 kHz just thought playing them through the DX7 Pro it would sound better than from the Panasonic. And I wouldn't be streaming music through the Panasonic either use the BT or have a media streamer like the Rocketfish RF-BTR319.
  2. C

Thanks was unsure about that having never used or had a I2S input. Thought I might get lucky in that the Panasonic had a 2nd audio only HDMI. Will use the optical. Curious what uses an I2S output?
  3. C

So how would you set up a UB820 with a Topping DX7 Pro DAC? What input/outputs to use? I am getting them both delivered today and was going to experiment and see how it sounds. I was thinking to use the UB820 audio out only HDMI to the DX7 Pro I2S and then use the XLF out to my Yamaha 5100...
  4. C

What about just getting the UB820 and then getting a good DAC for the better audio?
  5. C

Panasonic UB9000 or Panasonic UB820 with a Topping DX7 Pro DAC???

Coming from an Oppo 105 that was upgraded by The Upgrade Company, I seriously doubt the audio of the 820 will be good enough. but processing through the Yamaha A5100 is pretty good.
  6. C

My thinking was I could get better sound from the UB820 when connected to the DX7 Pro then from the more expensive UB9000. Anyone have a Panasonic UB820 with an external DAC?
  7. C

Dual sub recommendations for mixed use 2700cu ft room?

I have 2 Rythmik F-12SE and have found them to be just perfect. Not over powering the music but adding to it and when needed for movies giving that punch and "WOW" factor. If anything I would have gone even bigger to their E15 or F15.
  8. C

Looking to replace my Oppo 105D (great unit but want 4k video but still want good sound from my CD's). Was looking to get the Panasonic UB9000 but then I started looking into various DAC options out there and thought I could get basically the same video performance out of the Panasonic UB820...
Top Bottom