Search results

1. Χ

[SOLD][US]: Genelec 8341A Studio Monitor Speakers Pair

I have a pair of Genelec 8341A for sale. This sale include the following items, Genelec 8341A Studio Monitor x2 GLM Kit x1 The speakers will be shipped in their original boxes. The speakers are cosmetically pristine and have no functional issue. Local pickup in San Jose. Asking $4500. PayPal...
  2. Χ

Power Sequencer with Handheld Remote, Any Recommendations?

As titled, I am looking to buy a power sequencer that can be controlled using a handheld remote. Let me know if you know a good one. Thanks.
  3. Χ

SOLD!!!: Topping L70 Relay Volume Balanced Headphone Amp

Asking $250 shipped, or $259.55 including PayPal fee. Crosspost: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649969329-topping-l70-relay-volume-balanced-amp/
  4. Χ

I was today years old when I found out Audeze uses binaural microphone as measurement device

So my question is, does the Neumann KU100 serve the same purpose as an actual headphone measurement device like the B&K 4128?
  5. Χ

The World's First Power Amplifier with SINAD over 120!!!

@WolfX-700 just teased an upcoming power amplifier. Seems like the wait will finally be over… any day now… :eek::eek::eek: https://www.l7audiolab.com/f/wind/
  6. Χ

For Sale: MOTU M2 Audio Interface

Bought in October 2020. $150 net to me. Buyer pays PayPal fee. Free shipping within the contiguous US.
  7. Χ

For Sale No More

Keeping it.
  8. Χ

Neumann KH80DSP Teardown

A friend of mine decided to look at the inside of the KH80DSP because he found the Neumanns run hotter than his JBL LSR305P MkII. Seems like there hasn't been any teardown picture of the KH80DSP on the internet. My friend kindly allowed me to share these disassembly pictures on this forum, so...
  9. Χ

Genelec 8341A vs Neumann KH80DSP vs KH310A, Impressions and In-Room Measurements

In the last six months, I swapped four pairs of studio monitors in my study room: the Neumann KH120A, KH310A, KH80DSP, and finally the Genelec 8341A. I wanted to share some of my listening impressions and in-room measurements with those who might be interested in getting one of these speakers...
  10. Χ

Dirac, Audirvana and Audio Hijack Produce Weird High-Frequency Response, Why?

I use both Audirvana and Audio Hijack to host Dirac Live Processor on macOS. While Audirvana offers a bit-perfect exclusive mode that shuts all sound but music, Audio Hijack enables system-level correction that also works for video content. I never thought these two hosts were any different...
  11. Χ

FOR SALE: Neumann KH120 Studio Monitor (Pair)

Purchased new mid 2020. Like new condition, used in a smoke-free, pet-free environment, no dents, scuffs or anything like that. MSRP today is $1458 for a pair before tax. Asking $850. Shipping to the contiguous U.S. Buyer pays PayPal's 3% fee (or any equivalent) and shipping fee. More pics...
  12. Χ

For Sale: Neumann KH310 Studio Monitor (Pair)

Purchased new in November 2020, still under warranty. Like new condition, used in a smoke-free, pet-free environment, no dents, scuffs or anything like that. Asking $3300 shipped in the contiguous U.S. More pics: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649732700-neumann-kh310-studio-monitors-pair/
  13. Χ

Measuring CD Players?

I looked at the review index, and It seems like Amir has never measured a CD player (or did I miss it?). I did find measurements of CD players from other members though. Has anyone ever offered a CD player to Amir?
  14. Χ

A Blind Test Attempt: Neumann KH310+Sub vs KH120+Sub, and My Thoughts on CEA2034 and Preference Rating

My desktop 2.2 system was a pair of the Neumann KH120 and a pair of JBL LSR310S subwoofers. I purchased the Neumann KH310s right before Amir tested his unit. The KH310s were not cheap. In order to prove that I could indeed an improvement, I decided to blind test myself and find out whether I...
  15. Χ

How Do I Link a Specific Post from a Thread?

I wanted to do that but ended up linking the whole page from the very top. How do I link a specific post from a thread? Thanks.
  16. Χ

FS: (NEW) Topping A90 Balanced Headphone Amplifier Preamp $400 U.S. Shipped

This is a replacement unit from Apos Audio. Opened but never used. Essentially brand new. In terms of performance and measurements, the Topping A90 the best headphone amplifier in the world. With THD+N as low as 0.000094%, signal transparency is guaranteed. You will hear everything as it is...
  17. Χ

FS: Sennheiser HD800S with XLR Balanced Cable, U.S. Shipped

Comes with a XLR balanced cable. Later Sennheiser no longer includes the balanced cable in the package. The headphones are in excellent conditions, no starches, no flattened pads. Cables are barely used as I had been using an upgrade cable (I know, I had been an audiophile:)). Asking $1150...
  18. Χ

FS: Topping D90 AKM4499 DAC $550 U.S. Shipped

Bought this in June from Apos Audio. All original boxing included. The item is in the Bay Area, local pickup can be arranged.
  19. Χ

Help - Motu M2 Not Working with Dirac Live 3

I received the Motu M2 yesterday. It functions normally as a DAC but not so well with Dirac Live Processor on my MacBook. The digital signal path is Local Files-->Audirvana hosting Dirac Live Processor-->USB-->Motu M2. Sometimes it works, but it is a hit or miss, and I am getting more misses...
  20. Χ

Please Delete This

No Longer for Sale
Top Bottom