Search results

1. M

EQ Compensation due to hearing lost?

I noticed that even now, watching movies I am having a hard time with the dialogue. Sometimes I have a hard time making out what people are saying more so than before. Either way, I am trying to get into an audiologist appointment book. Hopefully it might share some light. Another note...
  2. M

EQ Compensation due to hearing lost?

I have a question for anyone that is over 30 years of age and may or may not have gotten tested by an audiologist. When you get tested do they tell you what frequency range one's is deficient at? I am asking because I am considering going to an audiologist to get tested, because when I did the...
  3. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Headphones: Audeze LCD-3 AKG N90Q PSB M4U2 Shure Aonic 50 Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless IEM: Dunu DN-2000 Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
  4. M

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

would the MQA version of this dac perform differently?
  5. M

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Gen 3 Review

I have a Gen 1 of this... I wonder how it fare
  6. M

Zorloo Ztella MQA Phone Headphone Adapter Review

I'm glad I found this website. I have been looking for electronic measurement for this particular device. I have the OnePlus 8 Pro (no 3.5mm) so I have been using my old Google USB dongle v1 and its horrible (I also have a Mojo, but it starting to be too bulky for being "portable"). I was...
Top Bottom