Search results

1. JediMa

IEM help

I have few good full size headphones: Hifiman Edition XS (my fav), Hifiman He560, Hifiman Sundara Closed Back, HD600, VModa M100 and Grado sr325X. I've amps and dacs. The sound I'm looking for is the Hifiman EdXS, where i know perfectly that I can't probably get for my budget but at least is...
  2. JediMa

Topping L50 upgrade?

Topping L50 is a good amp, but I would like something with more features (ports, remote, display ) so I was considering a A 70 pro, because of the more features, more power and not massive power supply hanging from AC. Is it a way to go or it's not worth it?
  3. JediMa

New Headphones Help

I'm planning to buy new headphones for Christmas in the 500 euro range. I need your help to find out which are the right addition to my collection. At the moment I have: - EDXS which are my best ones (sound quality wise) I like everything about their sound. - HD600 that i consider a must have...
  4. JediMa

LF "forgiving" Headphones

I've few good Headphones (my fav ones HD600 and EDXS ..) to listen the best music, quality wise because they won't be forgiving with bad quality one. So I'm searching for headphones for casual listening that still can sound nice (i know that's not so clear but I can't find a better way to...
  5. JediMa

Soundcore Q30 ANC upgrade

I have few audiophile headphones, but I wanted to try something funny, portable and with ANC, with Amazon sales I bought the Q30 for 53 euros. Very good ANC, comfortable but average sound (with hard EQing). What I could buy with a better sound in the 150 price range?
  6. JediMa

About Graphs

How do I correctly read graphs? I 'd like to read somewhere how to learn to read graphs to understand them better. They are such a precious tool and I lack a lot of knowledge.
  7. JediMa

About HiFiMan HE-R9 on Prime day

I really never considered them because of the price but I also don't know much about them BUT they are for sale for 230 euro which is very good. What do you think about them and should I buy them for the price?
  8. JediMa

Sonata HD Pro upgrade

I would like to have a more powerful option but with still the nice sound quality and possibly more. I've read about few many new dongles like iFi, iBasso, Fiio and so on. Which one is the good to go? My budget is 60 . So the Ibasso C03 pro is not an option because it 's sold here for 99..
  9. JediMa

About DT770 pro

I wanted to give a try to them, because I want a good closed back alternative to the few open that I have (my collection is in my signature). DT770 are ok (better than the boring AKG 371.. but they are just ok, i was expecting something better. What I should consider in the 250 price range...
  10. JediMa

Closed Backs sidegrade

I posted something similar but with time it's more clear what I'm searching, I need closed back headphones as alternative to the Open Backs (in my signature) when there's noise at home and also to play my keyboard. I'm used now to the good sound quality of the ones I'm used to listen so I'm...
  11. JediMa

Closed Back Headphones Help t

I've few very good open back which I love and with Edition XS I'm super happy. I wanted to add to my collection some heaphones still audiophile but also funny to listen with very good bass, Closed Back, nicely and solid build. I had Meze 99 classics and Neo and i really didn't like them and I...
  12. JediMa

FiiO K7 or Topping DX3 Pro+

This is my month birthday and I've some cash to invest IF it's the case ONLY. Since I started to trust and follow your excellent tips and advices I've been extremely happy with what I purchased. My setup is: JDS Atom + Topping D50s to listen music from my computer. I'm considering 2 options...
  13. JediMa

JDS Atom amp

I own an Atom for a couple of years thanks to your excellent advice. I saw now that exists the Atom +. In case I would like to upgrade my headphones amp, should I get the Atom+ or I should go for something more expensive?
  14. JediMa

HifiMan He560 upgrade

I have few headphones and I love magnetic planar ones. For years I enjoyed my He-560 V2 regardless of the few known flaws. Now I want to get something better and off course should be still planar. I would like to get something with better soundstage and neutral but still with warm sound not...
  15. JediMa

Headphones for Rock help

I 've few headphones which I enjoy for different genre: HD 600 for classic, HifiMan He560 for Jazz and Blues and so on. I've also V-MODA Crossfade M-100 - Fostex T50RP Mk3 - Koss Porta Pro Classic - Philips Fidelio X2 . My favourite genre is Rock - Metal - Grunge so which are the best headphones...
  16. JediMa

Headphones Upgrade Help

Hello I need your help to sort out my set of headphones (the list is in my signature). I like to collect a few to try to have different features (open, closed, v-sound, neutral and so on). My plan now is to sell 2 or 3 of mine to move up about quality. (AKG 712 pro and Meze 99 Classics for...
  17. JediMa

Setup Help

I've few devices on my desk, on the left I've cd player Onkyo 24 bit with 2 amps and 1 dap, I manage them with a passive amp with 2 rca in and 2 rca out so i can switch player and amps easily. On the opposite side of the desk, I've a dac an amp, my computer and the pre amp speaker of 2 with all...
  18. JediMa

Gaming Headset but not only..

I’d like to make a good step in Headset gaming quality and to replace my Hypex Revolver S. I’m considering to buy Sennheiser GSP 500 (or 600) and Sennheiser GSX 1000 for surround. I can’t get them together because of my budget so it’s a 2 steps thing. Do I really need the GSX? At the moment I’m...
  19. JediMa

Vintage Hardware Help

Hi guys i'm up to use again my very old hardware.. Can't really know why but it feels just good, I didn't use it for years since I fell in love for headphones. So I need your help please to do the right steps! First question about the amp, I have 2 and I need to pick the right one Proton AM2 and...
  20. JediMa

Dac and power supply

I've read that many DACs like Topping D50S don't have power supply ,I'm very confused about this, I've read somewhere that if they are not dac-amp USB is fine on others i've that sounds quality is copromised This said, I was wondering if this one would be ok for a Topping D50s
Top Bottom