Search results

1. Y

Low volume clipping through optical input?

Thanks! That's concerning, but at least I know which part of the chain to avoid. Would you mind sharing which extractor you're using?
  2. Y

Low volume clipping through optical input?

Hello all, I've got a bit of a funny issue. For reference, my audio setup is one of these two: 1. Win 10 HDMI -> Vizio TV Optical -> Schiit Modi 3+ RCA -> Geshelli Archel2 GMR -> Sennheiser 6xx 2. Win 10 USB -> Schiit Modi 3+ RCA -> Geshelli Archel2 GMR -> Sennheiser 6xx I'm also using...
  3. Y

Low gain vs high gain vs Windows volume?

That’s really interesting - I had to look up a bunch of terms haha, but I learned a lot from this. I hadn’t even thought beyond CD quality - just goes to show how much I have to learn, and how much I can grow into my current setup. Sounds exciting :D thanks for the help!
  4. Y

Awesome, thanks for the info, that’s something I would never have thought of! Does this still apply since I’m using the Apple USB-C to headphone adapter? I’m guessing since that’s getting USB power, it should probably have 5 V? By “most common sample rate”, do you mean the sample rate in my...
  5. Y

Hi there folks, I’ve got a brand new setup consisting of Laptop -> Apple USB-C to headphone -> Geshelli Archel2 amp -> Sennheiser HD6xx. And I’m loving it so far! This is an upgrade over my previous laptop -> HD598. For music, I’m mostly listening to Apple Music (classical), although now with...
Top Bottom