Search results

1. A

FS: Revel F208 in walnut, Chicago

Speakers sound and look great besides the one very obvious flaw. It's ~1/2" diameter and not visible with the speakers toed in, but probably will be in a wide room. There's also a tiny nick on the top of one that's pictured. The only reason I'm selling is because the wife wanted all black...
  2. A

F/S; March Audio P452 Stereo Amp Purifi 1ET400A

Like new condition and no issues. I'm switching to a single multi-channel amp for all speakers. This will ship in original packaging and I'll toss in a pair of cables. No games or surprises. $1,500 via paypal, shipped.
  3. A

WTB or Trade for Revel F208 Black

I have a pair of Revel F208's in walnut that don't match my room, so I intend to swap those for a pair of F208's in gloss black. I'm happy to buy or trade, but won't part with mine until a new pair is in place. I also don't have the boxes. Chicago area. Willing to drive 2 hours each way.
  4. A

FS: 3x HTM-10, 2x HTM-8, 2x HTM-8 angled cabinets

These are assembled kits from DIY Sound Group. All speakers work perfectly, are two years old, and were connected and tested by Matt Grant, designer of the HTM's. They have denim insulation and were finished in rustoleum hammered black. It was rolled on, after priming, and generally looks great...
  5. A

SOLD: Pair JBL-708P well-worn condition

SOLD I'm selling a pair of JBL-708P that were purchased from another forum member. The wife said no and they've been sitting a couple months. As seen by the description below, I'm attempting to explain the condition of these with the utmost precision to ensure there are no surprises. I only...
  6. A

KEF R3 walnut, single speaker

Brand new and untouched, single KEF R3 in walnut color. They're only sold in pairs and I needed one for a center channel. $950 shipped. No games or surprises. I've bought and sold tons of gear on AVS.
  7. A

F/S:JBL 705P pair and wall mounts

Both speakers purchased B-stock or demo in great condition in May. Opened one box and the wife said no... the speaker wasn't even connected. My loss is your gain. $1,600 shipped. Brand new, unopened Allen Products MM-705-MM MultiMount Wall Bracket pair for JBL-705P. $250 shipped. No games or...
  8. A

Beyma TPL-150H, you know her?

Does anyone have familiarity with this tweeter? It'd be great to have Amir test it out and either reinforce or dispel the infatuation so many have... https://usspeaker.com/beyma%20tpl150h-1.htm Perhaps unjustifiable, it's been my end game tweeter for years, but I haven't seen many commercial...
  9. A

$500 desktop system for boss

My boss has significantly contributed to my success this year, so I'm going to hook him up with a desktop stereo system, with an all-in budget (with cables) of $500. He listens to spotify primarily. I'm still not understanding if a DAC would add value or be unnecessary at such a budget. If not...
  10. A

MiniDSP SHD

Put it in the cabinet and ran one calibration for testing purposes. Never removed the plastic yet somehow put two tiny <1/8" nicks in the top. Snapped the cheap tripod too. Nothing missing, will be packed as I received it. No games. I'm new to ASR but have history at AVS. $1,050 shipped asap...
  11. A

NAD M33 vs MiniDSP SHD & Benchmark AHB2

$5k max to spend, looking for a no-regrets system, which route do you go? Or another... cheaper...? Details: Basement stereo system running 4ohm MTM DIY speakers with two subs. Would like no less than 180 watts RMS (headroom). Must have Spotify or BT. Existing inputs are TV, bluray, and Fire...
Top Bottom