Search results

1. T

I've been bewitched by Bose

Yes, you would have to manually turn on and off the integrated amp every time. Also, I don't want my partner having to mess with the big system. Turn on TV and eArc fires up the soundbar
  2. T

I've been bewitched by Bose

I have my main system in the living room along with my 55" TV. I'm not going to use my main system for TV sound. So I bought a Bose Soundbar 900 on sale at Best Buy for TV and Movie duty. I was NOT expecting the Bose soundbar to sound good with music. How it beams sound to make such a wide...
  3. T

Build me an ASR approved system

Bought a Marantz PM-15S2 Limited Edition.
  4. T

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

https://reverb.com/item/74572065-phatronics-analog-vu-meter-w-spectrum-analyzer-waveform-display
  5. T

Wiim Pro Plus questions before purchase

For direct connection of an iPhone or Ipad for Apple Lossless, just connect to a USB DAC directly. No need for a streamer. I did that with my iPad.
  6. T

WiiM Amp discussion

If the ADC is ASR good I may be interested in connecting my turntable.
  7. T

Are there any DACs with more than two Toslink inputs?

I just don't want a myriad of boxes taking space in my cabinet
  8. T

Are there any DACs with more than two Toslink inputs?

I’m looking for a DAC wit 2 toslink optical and at least one coax input. Anything out there?
  9. T

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

Does it make listening to music enjoyable or not?
  10. T

Schiit Ragnarok + Skoll phono and Modius DAC as well
  11. T

The Yamaha A-S1200 and Denon PMA-1700NE are my top contenders for as upgrade.
  12. T

There is good information on the 900HNE here. Be sure to translate Japanese to English https://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/review/review/1409602.html
  13. T

Klipsch Forte IV speakers
  14. T

Looking for an ASR approved integrated amp or preamp + poweramp combo and DAC. Currently using a Denon PMA-900HNE. Let's say budget is $1800 or less. Maybe Schitt? Topping? Other? Inputs: Turntable with low output MC cartridge CD player TV (either optical or hdmi) Blu-Ray (analog rca...
  15. T

I am disappointed. Now I'm wondering if I should sell my PMA-900HNE which I have been happy with but now maybe the performance isn't up to snuff
  16. T

WiiM Amp discussion

How good will the ADC be for the analog input?
  17. T

What streaming service do you use?

I would use Amazon more but the phone app is just so slow and lags when browsing my library. Spotify is so user friendly and has most of my music except for Neil Young
  18. T

Denon PMA-900HNE

No, not compatible. HEOS only
  19. T

Denon PMA-900HNE

I have the 900. HEOS app does not have speaker selection. You can adjust volume, bass, treble and inputs.
  20. T

Eversolo DMP-A8 Announced

I could see going to this with a nice power amp to replace my integrated. I can use the analog in for my turntable + phono pre and digital for my TV, Blu-ray and CD player.
Top Bottom