Search results

1. G

DT1990 replacement ideas

Thanks for the replies :) Really have been doing some more digging and looking around for choices, there are a few stores which have a nice selection and I will go and listen to some different headphones before I buy them. I'm certainly considering Hifimans, Goldplanars, SONY Z1R, ATH-ADX500 and...
  2. G

DT1990 replacement ideas

The main reason I want to replace the DT's is because I upgraded my DAC to the ADI-2 and I feel like I should upgrade my headphones too. Some times the only reason you need is just wanting something badly, I geuss this is one of those times. My current headphones sound amazing, I geuss now I'm...
  3. G

DT1990 replacement ideas

Good evening people, Currently I'm using a RME ADI-2 DAC with DT1990's but I feel like it's time to upgrade my headphones. I have done some scouting around the internet and of course the forum for a set of cans I don't want to replace anymore after I bought them. So what would you guys choose...
  4. G

DacMagic Plus replacement or get it fixed?

Thank you all for the replies, this helped me a lot and I got some great choices to choose from. You guys certainly delivered on what I wanted to hear, glad you prevented me from buying the Marantz and getting disapointed with it :). For now I'm going to get my DacMagic checked out so I know how...
  5. G

Thank you for your response, the marantz is currently priced down to €600 euro's (I live in Netherland). My DacMagic is hooked up to my PC by optical atm, but also had it connected by USB for a long time. If I decide to buy another unit it doesn't have to be a single unit, I don't have any...
  6. G

Hello people, I have been a member of another audio related forum for a pretty long time, just don't like the vibe (or the lack of it) on there and I would like to ask for your opinions. Since a few weeks my DacMagic Plus starts making static sound, it's pretty loud and I have to turn my...
Top Bottom