Search results

1. B

Emotiva BasX MC1 13.2 Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Processor

I'm just hoping that the performance difference & usability is worth it to buy over a similarly priced AVR. I personally think it would be really interesting to connect unbalanced studio monitors to it to create an active speaker spatial setup.
  2. B

Kali IN-5 announcement

Any news on the in-5? Looking forward to your review.
  3. B

Are there sub-$1500 AV Processors???

I heard Tonewinner is bringing at-300 to North America which there isn’t much info around. One user saying it’s buggy as well. Another route is to go with a denon avr and use the preamp mode when you have bought the amplifiers and upgrade to a full on processor when money allows. Ie. avrx-3700h
  4. B

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Honestly cannot this is a bit of an eye opener for me. ghost teeth burrs sounds pretty interesting though.
  5. B

That i didn’t know. I think my salesperson oversimplified it for me. Ps. Seems like most conical is bimodal. https://www.freshcup.com/grinding-for-a-purpose/
  6. B

Flat makes one sized coffee, better good for filter brews; conical burrs makes a bit more fines, better for espresso. Grind size depends on how you set the grinder. I’m curious how people like their virtuoso + since that’s the grinder that got away in a way. Ps, that’s what the coffee machine...
  7. B

I disagree with the fact that you need milk cream or sugar. But that’s personal taste it was between the virturoso + and mignon filtro for me but I picked mine because it has flat burrs
  8. B

Light to medium roast, freshly grinded from Mignon Filtro, into a Hario V60 with brown tabbed Hario filter paper, brewed directly from electric kettle. 30g coffee to 500g of water.
  9. B

HypeX/PuriFi amplifier products available in the USA?

Maybe A reply or an acknowledgment would be nice. i guess I’m really wrong to expect a simply reply.
  10. B

I was just asking for when they would have it in stock, maybe you are more closely related to the company but I still have not gotten a response from this company. This is the kind of service a client could expect without handing over money how would I be treated if i did?
  11. B

I'm wondering folks what are the parts required to build you own PuriFi amplifier. I was really interested in the VTV but then they are out of stock on the stereo version and won't reply to contact request on their websites. So I might want to just build one myself. Thanks.
Top Bottom