Search results

1. Leiker535

Doubt regarding 4.4 to 3.5mm adapter

Hello all, I've a quick question regarding an adapter. I have a ifi Zen Can 6XX edition and a topping L30 amp, I'd like to feed the L30 from the balanced 4.4 out of the Zen Can, so I can benefit from its inbuilt EQ functions on the Topping for IEMs (the Can is too loud when fed balanced). For...
  2. Leiker535

The Future of HIFI: a 20 minute Audiophile description of a modern AVR Receiver

Am I'm missing something? It baffles me that someone would bypass the dedicated function audiophile barrier and yet not think of receivers o_O
  3. Leiker535

Micro B dongle / adapter functionality for Android Smartphone

Hello all. I'm in need of a good (enough) dongle for using iems with my old Asus smartphone. His audio jack doesn't work anymore, so I'd have to use the micro usb (micro b) port for that; problem is that most "good" stuff only comes in a USB-C form factor, and after a bit of research, I've...
  4. Leiker535

HD 6XX crackling under certain conditions

Hello all. Firstly, if this is in the wrong sub, moderators please feel free to close it or move it. So, today my HD 6XX started crackling with music. It has never done this before, and it only produces that crackling sound (like a distorting driver) under certain conditions: it only produces...
  5. Leiker535

Little Dot MKIII Electrical Buzz

Hello all, I'm having a problem with my tube amp that is driving me insane. I don't know if this is the correct area for this, if not, please notify. Here goes: I've owned a LD MKIII for a few years now (since 2013), but about a year ago I started noticing these annoying electrical buzz and...
Top Bottom